Boy In The Rain (11)

⚠️this chapter does include heavy kissing and light touching if you are not comforting with this skip to chapter 13⚠️

My eyes shoot open and I'm not tired anymore. I inhale quickly but I don't dare to move. Kenma pulls up so quickly it may have never happened. "I-I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to- wasn't think- I didn't." I'm still facing away from him but I hear him press his back against my wall. I can hear his breathing, it's heavier than mine, it matches mine, though, when I'm at a volleyball tournament.

I sit up and face him. He had tied his hair back to a half-up-half-down type thing sometime earlier alothough I'm just now noticing. He's gained a faint sweat. His head is tilted down and I can't see his eyes. His light golden pie crust like eyes.

My body is moving, I can't stop myself as much as I want to. I do a simple movement, and crawl only so my face is about seven inches from Kenma, I lift up my dominate hand and just as lightly as his lips touched my neck, I lift his chin to make him look at me.

I hate eye contact, I should be cursing myself for making me look into someone's eyes. But as I stare I realize these eyes are the curious, genuine, mysterious eyes that want more. They're cold and empty.

My lips move but I don't hear my own words, I'm scared of what I may have said as Kenma's face heats up and he turns away, but quickly looks back at me. I can't help but stare into his eyes... is this really, the boy in the rain?

Before I can ask him, why he's empty, why he's cold, and why his face is voided out by that endless black that threatens to swallow the wrong person? He kisses me. His lips are cold, but I love it, damn I fucking love it. I can only imagine Aiko's face right now.

Kenma's hands cup my face and a chill runs down my body, goosebumps lay across my arms and legs. Kenma pulls away and stares at me. "I've always wanted you... Silent Ace." Kenma whispers lustfully, and I don't even have the presence to deny what he called me, because I can't even hear my own breath, my own words that I'm whispering into his ear. And as I shut my eyes I don't hear my body move, all I can do is feel are his (now)warm lips on mine, and my hand pressing against the cold wall.

Since when did I want this so bad? Since when did I need this so bad... since when did I want the boy on the empty lot so badly. I don't know, except the last one. I wanted him the moment I was sucked into the deep void.

I'm still me and Kenma is still Kenma, so we both sit there waiting for someone to tell us what to do while our lips only press together.

My body replaced Aiko, telling me I want-need more. This greedy lustful feeling feels me up and now I've lost all control to this monster. My tongue rushes to Kenma's lips. He opens his mouth and the euphoric feeling hits me so hard my arms fall from pinning Kenma on the wall.

He lets out soft whimper and his arms wrap around me and he slowly pulls away. Spit leads from our mouths, and I blushed embarrassed. Kenma stared at me for a second, "god you're so pretty-" he mumbles so quietly.

His arms still wrapped around me, he lowers me to lay flat on the bed, and stares down at me, breath hard. His hair falls slightly over his shoulders and face.

I move the loose strands that hang to behind his ear. "-I don't even want to look away." He finishes his sentences. He presses his lips hard to my neck. I grab his hair and bite my bottom lip but a "K-Kenma~" still slips out.
His hand slides to the bottom of my shirt and he pauses, " do you mind?" he ask into my neck hurried to continue.

I take a second to reply, so his eyes lift up to me and he sits up. "I won't-if you don't want me to." He says now more embarrassed. I shake my head slowly, "you can." I say. Thoughts rush my head, "what if he doesn't like my body? What if he doesn't mean any of this? What is-" and his loud moan he lets slip out by accident cuts me off. I grab his shirt as he runs his hands up along my body, then takes hold of one of my breast. I can't control the sound that escapes me.

"Dose that f-feel good?" he asks into my neck, sounding sloppy, embarrassed, and flustered. I want to say yes but I know it'll come out sounding weird, I bring my hand to his hair and lightly squeeze. He gets the memo and whispers, "good." He pulls up my shirt halfway then giving me a look to ask for consent. I nod, letting his void pull me into his control.

He kisses my stomach while blindly unhooking my bra. He plays with every inch of my top half. I can't help to make soft sounds, and say his name. He kisses me one last hungry time then sits back breathing hard.

I sit up and my shift falls back into place. I stare at his sweaty, flustered, and desperate face, and a feeling of need that I've never felt comes over me. Aiko would say, "YOURE TURNED ON." but I don't think that's it...

He opens his gentle eyes and stares back. "Do you want to go further?" He doesn't hesitate. My lips pull up to a grin. "Yeah."