🍋 Not So Silent 🍋 (12)

⚠️this chapter contains sexual content if you are not comfortable with this content I recommend you skip to chapter 13⚠️

"Yeah." I say. Kenma pounces at me pressing his lips to mine, like he's hungry, like he owns me and in this moment, he does.

He pulls away not explaining his rabid kiss. He pulls his shirt off reveal his subtle abs. Without feeling, I yank my shirt off and my bra falls from underneath. Me and Kenma start at each other's body, and we meet halfway to continue kissing. This kiss explains how we feel about the other, the most reassuring kiss.

Our hands wander, explore each other's bodies, till Kenma finds my pants strap. I nod into the kiss so he won't pull away again, he won't leave my lips cold and empty. He undos the tie with one hand then breaths.

I hold the back of his hands, guide him the correct way, so this can be beautiful, so this can be perfect. Both of our eyes are shut, as he inserts two fingers in me not waisting a second to start both of our first. I moan, I didn't try to hold back but it come out soft. I fall back on the bed again, and Kenma thrust his fingers into me. My moans vary in loudness, good thing my mom is black out drunk somewhere,

"K-k-kenma." I squeeze my eyes tight.Kenma almost stops and hesitates, but I push down on him. He speeds up his thrust and grins down to me something sinister. "The silent ace isn't being so silent." He takes his free hand to caresses my face, then stick his thumb in my mouth quieting me. "That's more fucking like it." He grins. And at his quick thrusts I feel it- my break. "You're so close god." He moans going fast as he can. He takes his hand out of my mouth and presses on my clit making me finish in a hurry.

I moan, loudly, I say Kenma's my name three times, counting every one, one for one breath. Then I continue in my head.

I look up and Kenma is just excited as I was. "I'll help." I tell him, I try to sound somewhat hot,but I'm panting out of breath.

Kenma nods and sits at the side of my bed. I stand up, almost too quick. My head spins but I shake out of it. I walk to kneel in front of Kenma. I pull down his pants,eager to return the favor. I stare for only a couple seconds at the around 5.5 inches that proves his love. Like I showed Kenma, he shows me by taking my hands and guiding me up and down for a short time.

His soul is so soft, he moans at the first touch. I go at a slow pace, not starting into it so fast like him, but then again, he's already closer than I was. He whimpers like a baby kitten at every small moment. "Y-y/n." He whispers. He went from the one in control to my toy. His face reads, YOURS YOURS YOURS. And I know it's true, so I grin, and move faster to the lustful feeling.

"G-god I'm so close." Kenma bites his lip and tilts his head back, loosing his control, then I let go. He breaths out heavily and looks down confused. "W-why'd yo st-" I cut him off by putting my lips around his cock. I put my hands on his thighs, listening to his every moan. I take one hand to keep me from gaging, and stroke and suck him at the same time.

Kenma moans my name, and reminders of how good I'm doing, and how badly he's wanted me. I feel him close, and I feel him about to push my head down when he realizes I'm in charge. "Mmm o-oh my g-mmm-od." He moans a sloppy mess, then he cums. My eyes roll back As he injects into my mouth. I tilt my head back and swallow.

Me and him sit in silence, comforted by the sound of our after-sex breathing. I stand up and my legs shake. Kenma takes my my waist weakly pulling me into bed. We're both hot, I lay my head on his chest and he rests his head on top of mine.

"Kuroo won't let this go if he finds out." Kenma says airly. "I'm never telling Aiko, it'll be written on my grave stone." I says just as lightly as Kenma. I bring my arms to hold him back, and feel sad knowing we can't stay like this forever. The longest we'd have is till Monday morning, before Aiko and Kuroo get too suspicious.

I sigh as I feel Kenma let go, he kisses my forehead as I start to leave this world. I hear him put his clothes on and shuffle out. "Kenma?" I ask so weekly a hawk couldn't hear me.