"Massage" (16)

(This chapter has some 🍋🌶 so if you aren't comfortable skip to the next chapter😉)

Aiko dropped me off a while ago. Now I'm sitting on my floor. After my shower. It's about 7:15. Kenma said he'd let her drop him off, then I can text him when I'm ready for him to come over.

I'm wondering if Aiko is mad at me, or going to replace me with Kuroo. As long as we've been friends, I should be scared or sad, but really, I've seen this coming. I was always the, "you're my best friend... because we're neighbors," kinda friend. I know Aiko would have never acknowledged me if we weren't so forced together so damn often. I mean we walk to school together, when I was in advanced classes we'd have those together, but then I went back to average and she dropped to my grade math.

Basically we can't escape each-other. And we don't mind, I'm her best friend and she my only friend, so she's basically my best, my worst, my medium, ect. I should be more scared to loose her but I'm just not. Are me and Kenma friends..? What are we?

I get a text and I snap to my phone.
"Are you almost ready? I probably shouldn't stay out late, we have school tomorrow" -Kitty. I text back,
"Yeah, you can start heading over." Even though I'm still in my towel and don't know what to wear.

//:

I hear a knock on the front door. I groan standing up. I walk to the door and see Kenma. "Hey." hey says. I smile, "hey." The smile isn't too forced, like it is when I'm with Aiko. My smile feels softer maybe more genuine.

I let Kenma in and we go to my room. I have some music playing lightly in the back. "Massage?" Kenma asks. I nod. He sits on the floor against my bed, I sit in between his legs and lay my head back to his warm chest, closing my eyes.

His magical hands start at my wrist and work their way up. My eyes flutter when he gets to my shoulders. Then at my thighs his hands releases this euphoric feeling in me. I inhale deeply, and I can feel him hard on my back. A grin peels on my lips.

I lift away from him and turn around on my knees. I look at him in his cat eyes, his cold mysterious gaze piercing right through me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lets out a whimper. A boost of confidence whelms over me. "Say my name." I say. His eyes widen, scared as he should be, but I shouldn't, even though I'm shaking, leaning over him. "Y-y/n." He moans. I smile and press my lips to his. I hear my phone ring, I know it Aiko.

I keep my lips on his and with my foot kick my phone away, under the bed. Kenma mumbles words onto my lips, through the kiss. But I don't speak back, I just let our tongues twist in the moment. I fall from my knees down and grind on Kenma. "Kitty." I whisper over and over when our lips part. We both moan,  then he picks me up, our lips part momentarily but quickly reunite.

When he lays me over the bed my eyes open and it's that night again. I can see him through his pants. His face already has a nervous sweat on it. He glances at my clock and sighs. "I-I don't think we should. I-it's late already." He says. I sigh and nod sitting up a bit embarrassed.

I close my eyes and feel his lips on my neck. "We can make it quick, right Apple Pie?" My eyes shoot open and I nod into his kiss. He pulls away from my neck and looks at my door, double checking it's closed, as if my mom would wake up from her alcohol coma and walk through. He slips his pants off, and his boxers are the only thing holding him back.

He turns away embarrassed. I sit at the edge of the bed and he walks closer letting me take off his boxers for him revealing his 5.5 again.

I start by slowly moving my hand the way he showed me, then move my lips around him, moving slowly. His whimpers are softer, he sounds more submissive, almost like scared prey.

I move fast on him, gaging once or twice. One of his hands finds my thigh and the other finds the back of my head. He squeezes my thigh tightly and pushes my head down on him.

I put my hands on his waist feeling his soft skin. I let him lead my head this time. I can feel his heavily panting breath as he moans my name. "I'm gonna-ahh." He lunges his cock into my throat hard making me gag as he cums, and cries. He takes his hand that was on my thigh to my head giving me one last push as he fills me. He pulls out and a cum-spit trial leads from his cock and my lips. I wipe my mouth and swallow what's left.

Kenma swears under his heavy breath and sits next to me on the bed. He looks down to my crossed legs. "I-I can finish that massage, a bit lower..." he says gazing down at my vag. I nod, laying back on my pillow.

Kenma gets in front of me and opens my legs. He hesitates at my volleyball tight shorts and looks at me in my eyes. "I-I don't want to say this, but I was hoping this would happen tonight... a-and I-" he looks at the clocks and his face heats up red. "I brought a condom if you w-want to." I stare at him... is that why he was acting strange earlier? Was he thinking about this the whole game? Was he the one with vicious eyes?

I nod, "yeah we can." A thankful look shines over his face quickly, and we walks to his backpack he brought and pulls out the condom slipping it over his cock. He walks back over to me and sticks two fingers around the waist of my shorts before bringing them down and off my legs.

He looks down to me into my eyes harshly and passionately. "You're 100% sure about this right?" He asks. I nod and he shakes his head. "Tell me you are." he doesn't look away from my eyes, and I don't look away from his. "I am 100% sure I want this." I say.

He grins then nods going straight into it by slipping the tip of his cock in. I moan and close my eyes, clenching the sheet. "That doesn't hurt right?" He asks. I shake my head no, he pushes in further and I moan a little more.

He goes slowly till he's all the way in. Then he pulls out all at once making me moan again. He then thrust into me grabbing my hips. I squint my eyes open and Kenma lifts his head up moaning loudly himself.

"K-Kenma." I make out as he thrusting himself into me quickly. I shut my eyes tightly, letting my hands wander Kenma's chest while his make their way under my shirt.

He thrusts into three hard times in the right spot. "I'm gonna-shit." I say as I feel myself cum. Kenma stays at the same pace, hitting the same good spot, he speeds up one more time as he cums again. He pulls out and bends over, licking up the mess.

I moan lightly as he draws small circles on my stomach with his thumb. He sits up and breaths he heavily for a second, "I'll-I'll get something to clean you up with." He says. I go to argue but I'm too tired.

After however long he comes back with a warm washcloth and a glass of water. He wipes me down there lightly, then helps he slips my shorts back on.

I stand pressed up against him in a hug. We kiss and then we started ate each-other. "Are we dating?" He whispers. I freeze, "do you want- I- I guess so." I whisper back embarrassed. "O-okay... I love you, Apple Pie." He whispers. I search my brain for my feelings but can't find them in the cramped mess. "You don't have to say it back-" "I love you too." I mumble, but I do mean it.

Kenma kisses my forehead, "I-I should get going." He says I nod. "Make sure you sleep well, I know you're probably really tired from volleyball and..." he drifts off like he's embarrassed. But he's right, I was kicked after volleyball and this... well, event made me even more tired.

"I'll see you at school." He says. I walk him to the door and makes sure he gets in his car and pulls out safely... and I feel scared that I already miss him.

A/n: Hope you all enjoyed this spicy chapter, my little freaks😉 but anyways I'd love to know if you guys like Kenma more as a dom or sub, as I've showed a little of both in this chapter and chapter 12, anyways hope you've enjoyed and keep enjoying🍊
And as of 12/29/23 I have #2 in #kurootetsurou and #5 in kenmakozume
so big thanks to you all🙏🏾