No No No (13)

My eyes flutter, one blink. Rain drop. two blink. Rain drop. three blink. Rain drop. four blink- "Y/n." Kenma gently shakes me. My eyes shoot open and the rain, the cold, the lot are gone, but the boy is here.

I flip over on my side and feel Kenma pulled the blanket up around me. He leans close to my face, still in my brothers clothes. He's only inches from mine, I observe his face. It never changed but his eyes tell so much. His eyes are light now, they're sweet, caring, and full of love, not lust.

He makes an awkward smile. "It took me about twenty minutes, but I found a cloth, put some hot water on it, and I got you a glass of water." He says.

He looks always embarrassed. "I hope I didn't taste bad, or something," he says almost sad. I stare at his tilted face, then move my left hand, placing it behind his hair and moving him in for a very quick kiss.

An uncontrolled smile appears on his face and he stands up quickly to hide it. I sit and rub my eyes, seeing the glass of ice water on my desk. "Why- you didn't have to." I say so slowly, as if I'm talking to Aiko.

He shakes his head quickly, grabbing the water and sitting next to my legs on the edge of the bad. "No no no, I had to." He mumbles. Still not looking directly at me, he hands me the water, the refolds the brown cloth that was placed in the closet by the bathroom.

I take the water and sip it. The refreshing feeling soothes my throat. "I know it's not like we went all the way, but I can imagine your still messy or uncomfortable down t-there." He says refolding the cloth again, a familiar face paste onto his, he looks like he regrets his words. I slowly shake my head to agree, even though he isn't looking at me.

He sits there a second longer, then slowly lifts the bottom end of the blanket, and gently pushed his hand to me. He slowly moves. I close my eyes. "Is it still sensitive?" he ask gently. Though my eyes are shut I can feel his gaze land on me. I nod. "It is." I say simply.

After he cleans the cum that hadn't been lifted by his fingers. He stands up to leave again. "Do you need more water." He asks in a mellow tone. I shake my head no, though taking another sip. He leaves with the cloth in hand mumbling that's he's going to throw it away.

I stand up sighing. I choose not to look in my mirror and dress myself again. My bra is on the bed, my shirt is by the door, my underwear is in my pants laying closest to my bed. "Heat of the moment I guess." I sigh to myself.

I pull my pants on and walk to the door to grab my shirt. At the same time, Kenma opens the door. I stand up quickly startled. "S-sorry!" he yells, then closes his eyes as if he hadn't been staring at my the last however many minutes. He opens his eyes realizing that himself. "You look good," he says shyly. I look up at him, finally picking my shirt up. My face heats up and I cover my face with my shirt, mostly so he doesn't see my smile.

I hear him move, the feel his arms wrapping around me. I move the shirt and see he's putting my bra on for me. He hooks the back, but doesn't move his arms. He snuggles his head into my neck and breaths softly. "Let me put my shirt on, meet me in the bed." I say so quietly I barely move my lips. He lets out a just as quiet groan and moves to the bed.

My body feels cold and empty without him. I lift the shirt over my head then hurry to the bed. I curl up next to him and sigh heavily, in relief. Happy to be in his arms, happy to have taken a step in my life, happy to have void the void boy.

I breath into his chest while he breathing into my hair. We think of what to say, but why say anything at all? We communicate this stamens through out brains as both our our eyes shift to close.

"Hey Y/n." Kenma mumbled breaking our no talking agreement. "Hmmm?" I hmmm. "What does this make..." he sighs heavily. "Me you. You and I." He fumbles. "Us?" He spits it out. I open my eyes and stare at his chest-my brothers sweater.- I look up and kiss his chin. "Tomorrow, can we talk about it tomorrow." I mumble sleepily. Kenma nods and buddy my face down again. Holding his closer, than I've held anything ever before.