11 - An Unintended Purple Mark

A/n: I just noticed that people don't really write comments on this book, and please y'all I'm so desperate to see the readers' reaction to each chapter. I want you guys to comment the wildest and out of pocket things, I don't care. I just want to interact with you all 😭🙏

__________

Minutes had passed and the both of them were now laying on the couch. Sweat was starting to show and Hanni could feel it on Minji's neck. So she moved her hands further past Minji's face and collected her long, silky black hair. She held them using her hands so she was able to see the robot's face and allow more movements for her without sweating even more.

Hanni on the other hand, wasn't sweating as much as the other girl, considering that she wasn't the one on top, doing a five-minute plank to support herself.

The kiss became even more heated when Hanni tried to readjust her position and accidentally let out a soft moan in Minji's mouth when she tried to catch a breath. Unexpectedly, the sound was like music to the Eggnoid's ears, exciting her. Something about it had woken up an unknown part in Minji.

"H- Hanni, I," The robot said as she breathed heavily in between kisses. "I-" She was soon cut off by Hanni's tongue.

She moved her right hand that was on Hanni's neck, down to her collarbone and traced it. Her fingers moved softly from one end of the collarbone to the other, admiring it. Then, without breaking the kiss, Minji lowered her hand to Hanni's chest, moving down to her abs, then her stomach. The piece of fabric that was separating her from Hanni was a bummer, so she slid her hand underneath it.

However, this was the part that got Hanni a little uncomfortable. Not because she wasn't ready or uncomfortable to Minji's touch, but because she feared that Minji might be disappointed at her body. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping for the best.

Meanwhile Minji had just completely lost her mind at her owner's body. Hanni was beautiful. She gently moved her hand around the girl's body, exploring every single inch of such a carefully crafted piece of art.

Minji let out a heavy breath at the feeling of Hanni's soft skin, whilst Hanni gasped at Minji's cold fingers, shivering but satisfied.

'Ring, ring, ring'

Everything snapped back into reality as soon as Hanni heard that noise. She soon realised what a huge mistake it was to have kissed such a being -- a soulless one, like Minji.

Right then, she pulled away. It wasn't a very easy thing to do when Minji kept leaning more and more forward, trying to close the gap between them. Hanni kept backing up but it was as if she was a prey running away from a hunter, because Minji wasn't letting her go anytime soon.

Hanni was left with no choice but to push Minji away gently and held Minji in her place, away from her. There was a string of saliva formed by the action.

With no hesitation, the human sat up -- she made sure not to bump into Minji for the second time -- and grabbed the ringing device on the coffee table. The girl tried her best to focus on unlocking the watch so she could display the hologram and answer whoever tried to call her. She huffed, out of breath. Her cheeks were red, her hair was messy, her pajamas were almost off, her mind was everywhere, her lips were swollen, and her lungs had pretty much died as much as her heart did.

She was truly a mess. But she knew to pretend to not be one when she saw what -- or rather, who -- was on the screen.

"Hello? Hanni?"

Hanni cleared her throat before speaking, "Oh, Nayeon, what's up?"

"It's all done. My uncle printed it in paper form as well, in case someone gets suspicious of it." The blonde girl told her.