𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

WELCOME TO 'THE BLACK TULIP'IN WHICH, an innocent girl has people targeting her, targeting her for her parents background

IN WHICH, an innocent girl has people targeting her, targeting her for her parents background. However it got worse when Tom Kaulitz got involved, people started to become obsessed on why Tom got tangled into her mess.

-PROLOGUE-

We were on the way back home, the windows were opened, cold icy wind filling up the warm car. My skirt flipping upwards, feeling the breeze run up my sensitive area, I slightly shifted in my seat.

The cold wind kept on hitting my skin, I felt goosebumps all over my body, my arms, legs, even behind my neck.

In the corner of my eye I saw Tom take a glance at me, then reaching to roll up the windows.

Some time after Tom would occasionally give me quick looks.

____

We made it home, Tom got out first without saying a word. To be honest with you Tom has been acting a little off lately, he hasn't talked to me only if he's telling me that we're going somewhere important. He also hasn't given me attention.

'God I sound like an attention seeker.' I thought to myself.

What I mean is Tom hasn't given me the time of day to look at me. Did I do something? After a while of sitting in the car, I finally got out. Walking to the house, greeting the guards. Once I got in the house was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. The only source of light is the moonlight going through the windows.

"Tom!" I called. No response. "Tom!" I call again, slowly going up the stairs, being careful of not tripping on the steps. "Tom." I say, my voice echoing through the quiet dim hallways. I still got no response.

I had almost given up, but that was when I passed his office. No one is supposed to go in there, I knew better. I was contemplating whether I should go inside or not.

I made my decision.

I slowly I put my palm on the knob, twisting it ever so cautiously. I opened the doors, expecting Tom to yell at me to get out. However, instead of that the room was also pitch black, just like the rest of the house, the moonlight was the only thing illuminating the dark office.

I walked further more, closing the door behind me. "Tom." I whisper. A moment of silence before I was thrown against the wall. Out of instinct I looked down at my feet, scared that Tom was going to do something to me.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." Tom says, moving his hands from my waist to both my cheeks. I couldn't bare to look at him, my heart was racing.