𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟑𝟔.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟑𝟔

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟑𝟔. — SPECIAL SOMEONE.

____

Jade was bombarding me with questions, soon it made me regret telling her that Tom and I fucked. Questions like, was it good? Was he big? Was he rough? Was he soft with it? Was he small? Was he submissive? Was he dominant? All those questions that high school girls ask when they first get their virginity taken away.

Normally, I would tell her all about it, but since it was Tom it was weird. Especially since Tom's bodyguards were behind us. I didn't want them to know, they have no good reason to want to know either, and there were multiple times where I had to tell Jade to keep her voice down.

We were in a public mall for Gods sake! People around us didn't need to know, surely I doubt they even want to know, unless their some sick fuck.

"Jade!" I exclaim, holding her shoulders in place. "Please, can we just spend this time together, and take Tom away from the picture. I want this to be a girls day." I beg softly.

Jade takes a deep breath in. "You're right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't pry into your sex life too much. You're like my sister from another mother, Brooke. It's just exciting, you know. You've never went out and got laid, unless if it was for that stupid ex-boyfriend of yours who should die in hell." Jade rabbles on, taking a sigh at the end.

A smile creeps up on my face, seeing my best friend ever act like this makes me so happy. Just how we were months ago. Going to the mall, and talking about who knows what.

"But I want you to know one thing. I'll be here for you, always. Never forget that." Jade whispers in a loving tone.

She brings her pinky up. "Promise." Her bubbly smile spreading on her soft pink cheeks. I bring my pinky up, connecting it firmly with hers. "Promise." I finally say. Both of us reaching down to our pinky's, and giving a small peck for double the promise.

Jade takes in a small breath, her teeth showing through her glistening smile. She then, wraps her warm arms around me, securing me in a tight motherly hug, caressing my back in a loving manner.

We part away from each other. Looking at each other in the eye. I shook my head, realizing that we should probably go to other shops in the mall. "Well, this took a turn, didn't it?" I laughed out, Jade joining me along.

We entered in a small boutique, it was a rare find. Jade didn't want to go in at all, but, with my magical powers I've managed to lure her in.

"No! I'm not going in there, Brooke." She says, firmly stating her ground. "Oh, but please! It'll be fun, and maybe you'll like something that is to your liking." I say, putting on my best convincing voice.