𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟎𝟖.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟖

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟖. — TROUBLE.

____

I saw her stumble while standing up. I was watching her slowly come up from the couch. She kept saying on how her head was hurting, and how her vision became blurry. I furrowed my brows.

I will admit I did crush up some sleeping pills and put it in the pancake batter. Only because I have important business to attend to, and I can't have her ponder around the house without her being in my eyesight.

But those are only supposed to make her sleepy, not make her dizzy, not make her stumble in every step she takes, not make her have a headache.

"T-Tom." Brooke says, before closing her eyes and falling to the ground.

I quickly run to her, catching her in my arms, her head snuggled up in my chest. I reached to check her forehead. It was warmer than usual.

I slipped her legs on in between my arms and carried her to the couch, setting her down gently.

Walking to the kitchen and calling Bill.

____

"What do you mean she blacked out?!" He exclaims coming through the door. "Shush." I say, not wanting his voice potentially wake her up. 

"What do you mean she blacked out?!" Bill says again, except his voice got quieter. "She blacked out." I repeat myself. "Tom that doesn't help, what do you mean she blacked out, like," Bill explains, trying to think something off the top of his head.

I took a deep breath in and out. "Okay so I'll tell what happened, kay?" I say sarcastically. Bill scoffed at my behavior.

"So, she woke up, I was already making the pancakes for her. She came down, I'm guessing by my amazing cooking—" I say. Bill nodding listening to me.

I finished telling him the whole situation. "And then she mumbled my name, and then she fell on the ground." I say, though I said everything that happened, I may or may not left some details out. Details that Bill doesn't need to know.

"Can I tell you something?" He says, raising a brow. "Mhm." I say nodding. "Why the fuck are you wearing an apron without a shirt on?" He retorts. I moved my head back, putting a hand on my heart.

"Damn brother, I know I'm the hotter one but at least be a little nice about it." I say. "First of all, fuck you. Second of all, do you have a possibility on why she pointed to those tulips." He says.