𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟎𝟑.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟑

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟑. — FOUND YOU.

____

"Are you kidding me you told him my name?!" I exclaim into the phone. Jade was on the other line. The minute I came home I called Jade. She must have told him my name, I mean how else would he find out?

"Girl I'm sorry! But he was insisting, plus what could happen, I only gave him your name nothing else." She responds on the other side. I huffed, "Oh my god Jade," I say, putting my hand on my forehead, rubbing it softly. "You only told him my name right? No address, no phone number, nothing?" I say into the phone.

"Only your name Brooke, I know better than to give your phone number to a stranger, let alone your address." Jade says. "Okay, well no more telling guy's my name, unless I say so, got it?" I say. "Got it.." She mumbles, clearly unsatisfied by my answer, but I know Jade will follow my wishes.

"Wait-!" I say to her. "Mhm." She hums. "How come you give my name out to strangers but you don't?" I ask, there was silence for a second. "Oh! Um.. Rose is coming in my room, I think she wants cuddles. Bye Brooke!" Jade says quickly. "But—" I got interrupted by the phone call ending.

Rose is her little kitten, she's adorable. I would agree Rose likes me even more than Jade but Jade always denies it, she says 'She's only being affectionate with you is because you're the guest.'

I laugh at the moments she'd said that.

I had nothing to do, so I guess I'll get ready for bed. I walked into the bathroom, trying on the shower, and hopping into the shower, immediately flinching once the cold water hit my body, but then relaxing when the water turned into the temperature I wanted. I washed my hair thoroughly, then applying conditioner on my ends.

I dried myself with my towel, grabbing another one to wrap around my hair. I went in front of my mirror, reaching for some moisturizer lathering it on my skin.

Then I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. Putting a good amount on the toothbrush and putting it in my mouth. Scrubbing each and every tooth. Rinsing my mouth and drying it with the hand towel.

I walked to my room, dropping the towel, feeling the cold air hit me and send shivers down my spine. I hugged my body for some time.

I put on undergarments, and a satin black night gown, it was short, it stopped right under my ass, yes it may roll up my body if I move around a lot, but I live alone so who's gonna stop me.

I put some deodorant and walk to the living room, diving towards the couch. I was getting all snuggled up, that was when I had the urge to want ice cream. I groaned, not wanting to get out of my comfortable position. This is when living with someone comes in handy, they could give me my ice cream, without me having to lift a finger.

Only if they're nice enough.

I got up, going to the kitchen, feeling the cold tiles touch my feet. I opened the freezer, and grabbing my favorite ice cream flavor, putting the container on the countertop, opening the cabinets and reaching for a bowl, and grabbing a spoon.

I took off the lid, revealing the majestical ice cream. My mouth was drooling at the sight. I happily hummed while pouring the ice cream into the bowl.

I turned around and got comfortable in the couch. I put on my favorite show, eating the ice cream.

After a few bites, I reached down to get more, however there was only the noise of a spoon scraping onto an empty bowl. I looked down seeing all my ice cream gone.

I huffed. I stared at the freezer contemplating if I should get more. I mean I haven't had ice cream in a while.. plus I think I deserve it! And it'll get my mind off of what happened. I got up and put more ice cream in the bowl.

Walking back to the couch while eating the ice cream.

TOM KAULITZ

I saw her stop in her tracks once I said her name. I wanted to let out a laugh at her reaction, but I knew I couldn't, or at least not when she's around.

Once Bill and I step foot in that club, I knew today was the day I would find her. My eyes quickly averted to the two bartenders. I saw her. She was coming out of the door that led to the back rooms. She had her hair in a loose braid, some strands hanging out.

Bill was about to waltz to the dance floor. I tugged on his arm. "Found her." I say, keeping my eyes on her as she talks to another bartender. "Why don't you go." He groaned. "Bill.." I say, giving him a look. "She would want us both doing this, not just me." I say, reminding him of her.

As soon as I said that he straightened himself up. "You're right." Bill says, walking passed me. "I'm always right." I say. "I don't know about that." Bill says under his breath. "Remember who's in charge Bill." I say, making him close his mouth.

We sat down, I turned to look at Bill. "Can you order one whiskey for me, then get whatever you want." I say. "Mhm." Bill hums. I saw her enter the door behind her, then walking back outside. Once she came outside from the doors, we both locked eyes. She didn't let go, however she started looking at me, more like my clothes.

'Was she checking me out?' I asked to myself, maybe she wasn't, maybe she was simply looking at what I was wearing. However that didn't stop the smirk that was starting to appear from my lips, when I caught her 'checking me out'.

I finally found you.

____