𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟐𝟒.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟐𝟒

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟐𝟒. — DR. KAULITZ.

____

My eyes shot wide open. I felt my heartbeat, beating ten times faster than usual. The rims of my forehead was laced with small wet particles. The bright white lights blinding me. I felt a small grip on the tips of my fingers. I turned to look at what it was. It was Tom. His eyes were closed and his head was rested on his shoulder.

He looked peaceful.

How can someone so dangerous look so innocent while sleeping.

I took my eyes off of him. My eyes started exploring the room. There was a window, it was pitch black outside and in the corner you can see the slightest bit of light shining through.

I looked down at myself. I was dressed in a hospital gown, in one spot, there was a dark red color seeping through. Curiosity got ahold of me, and I thought the best idea was to see what it was. I slowly unwrapped my fingers from Tom's hand. Suddenly feeling the small warmth escape from me.

I placed his hand on the rim of the hospital bed, hoping he doesn't wake up.

I moved the gown to the side, a bandage wrapped around my wound. I took the beginning of the bandage and I unwrapped it around my waist, lifting my hips upwards, it was very uncomfortable and it hurt badly, but apparently that didn't stop my curiosity.

It was a horrific sight. To much for my eyes to handle it, but really, who can I blame it on?

"Now why would you do that?" A voice called. I flinched a little, shaken from the noise.

I look to see who it was, and it was Tom. I look at him defeated, looking at him how a little kid would when they just got caught taking candy from their parents.

"Sorry, I just got curious." I mumble. Tom shakes his head, disappointed in a way.

"Let me clean it up." Tom says, getting up from his seat. I nod, my eyes following him as he gets the cleaning supplies.

While Tom was gathering the items for my wound, he asked me something. "Do you remember anything from the incident?" He glanced at me.

I take in his question, trying to remember as much as I can from the night. I couldn't remember much, other than the wound and Tom saying something, but now thinking about it. What did he say?

"No, the only thing I remember is getting shot at, and, you said something, but I just don't know what." I say, giving him a confused look.