𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟎𝟔.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟔. — CAR ACCIDENT.

____

I opened my eyes, my cheeks puffy from crying last night. My lips were cracked, still feeling the tingling  of the salty tears from yesterday.

I got up from my bed. The cold breeze immediately hitting my skin, it definitely wasn't a pleasant feeling since I was only shorts and a bra. I was too tired to change my clothes, I felt drained. And not to mention it was a Monday. Great.

I brushed my teeth, getting myself ready for work, and rushing out the door.

____

The bouncer let me in, music blasting through my ears. "Ugh, how can people party at this time." I say, the music blocking my voice and apparently my hearing.

I made it to the back to where the music has decreased. I saw Jade coming out of the changing room. She glanced at me before walking her way towards me.

"Babes are you feeling better?" She says, putting her hands on shoulders. I nod. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, honestly I should've read all the signs that he could possibly cheat on me." I say, my voice weakening.

"You sure you're alright?" Jade says, giving me an unsure look. "Yes Jade, I promise I'm alright." I say more confidently. "If you say so." She mumbles going in for a hug, I hug her back, embracing her warmth.

I let go of the hug. "Well it's time to work isn't it." I smile, trying to lift up the mood. Jade groans unassumingly. I laugh at her reaction. "Bye Jade." I say walking away from her. "Bye Brooke." I hear her respond.

I enter the changing room and quickly switch into my work clothes. I walk out and see Jade giving out drinks to some people.

I walk up to the duo waiting to order. "Hello what may I get you?" I ask, leaning on the counter a little. I saw one of them peak at my cleavage. I wanted to roll my eyes at them. But I knew it wasn't professional, and it was a club so really what do you expect, obviously people are going to take the chance to look at your boobs whenever they can.

"Two beers please." The other one says. I nod. "Anything else?" I ask, making sure that they truly only want two beers and nothing else. "And your phone number." The guy that looked my boobs slurs. I scrunched my nose, visibly uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry about him, he had a couple of drinks." His friend apologized while looking at him in embarrassment. "It's fine, I'm used to it." I laugh, grabbing their beers'. "Here you go." I say. "Thank you." The guy responds, handing his drunk friend his beer, getting up and walking away, glancing at me and smile, I smile back.

His smile was a warm one, it certainly felt nice to see a genuine on someone's face other than Jade's.

Now I have to keep this up for the rest of the day.