𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟎𝟓.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟓

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟎𝟓. — LEO ANDERSON.

____

We made it home. I unlocked the apartment door, going in first, then letting Leo coming in, hearing the door close behind him. This was odd, Leo was quiet. He usually isn't quiet, I mean in the car ride he was dead silent, in the cafe after he finished his brownie he was quiet. I decided to brush it off.

I placed my bag on the kitchen counter, and took my coat, putting it on top of one of the kitchen chairs. I took a glance at Leo, his eyes were locked in me, his eyes darkened.

"Are you okay honey?" I say, walking towards him. "Mhm." He says, before grabbing my face and smashing him lips onto mine. I opened my eyes out of shock, placing my hands where his are. But then I quickly realized what was happening and I melted into the kiss.

Leo brought his hands on my ass, informing me to jump. He walked us to my room, closing the door with his foot. Leo dropped me to the bed. I gasped at the sudden movement. He used that opportunity to get on top of me and slip his tongue in my mouth, a noise coming out of me. "Mph." I moan softly, reaching for his hair.

I was being pushed down to the bed. Leo always liked to be dominant, however I wasn't going to let that happen, I wasn't gonna let Leo take full control of me. So I grabbed him hair, letting our lips detach but we were till inches from each other.

He looked at me confused, I smirked and flipped us over, so now I was on top of him. I straddled him locking my legs on his lower thighs. He went to reach out for my neck to bring me lower, but I slapped his hand away.

I put my fingers on the end of my shirt, leaving my prints linger there for a few seconds before lifting my shirt completely off of me.

My black bra being visible to him. I lowered my body down, trailing kisses along his neck and all the way till lips. I kissed his top lip, making eye contact with him, hunger in his eyes. I smirked against his lips. Kissing him fully. Both of us shutting our eyes in an instant. His hands were behind my neck, his lips suctioning mines, making sure to savor it all.

I reached for his shirt, unbuttoning his shirt and taking it completely off of him. My cold hands on his warm chest. "Ugh." A groan emitted from his throat.

Leo detached his lips from mine. My breathing became heavy, his also. My lips were parted, Leo's hands slithered to unclip my bra, the bralette falling on his chest.

"Ah." I moaned the second he attacked my nipple.

The door busted opened. I flinched looking to see who it was. Jade.