𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟏𝟎.

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟏𝟎. — RUNNING AWAY.

____

"NO!" I screamed, feeling the phone in my hand get taken away from me. "No stop please." I pleaded to José. "Brooke give José the phone." Tom orders through the other line. I look at him in defeat. José grabs the phone from my hand, but I can't let go that easily.

I try to pull the phone closer to me, it was no use due to how strong José was. "Brooke.." Tom warns. "Fine." I mumble, my tight grip on phone loosen. José yanked the phone from my hand once I relaxed my muscles.

I walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge, thinking of any other ways I could escape. My first option was to climb out a window and possibly escape. Then my second option was to— I didn't have a second option. I couldn't think of any other way of escaping.

So that leads me to plan out my escape again.

At one point José had to step out of the room, that definitely made my plan easier. However José kept the door opened to keep an eye out on me. Occasionally he would turn around for a little while, then we would turn back.

Once he turned around, I quickly and quietly ran to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it this time.

I saw the bathroom window. I moved the curtains out of the way, unlocked the small locks on the window, opening it, the strong wind blowed in my face. I peeked my head out, seeing if there's a way I could safely jump off.

Footsteps coming my way. "Fuck." I mumble. "Brooke, I swear to god, open this fucking door!" José says loudly through the other side.

My heart starts to beat faster and faster. The door knob started wiggling aggressively. I knew I couldn't screw this up, because this could be my only way to escape this place.

I thought long and hard. I'm going to jump. I throw one leg over the ledge of the window, then do the same thing to the other. I heard some muffling from the other side, I'm guessing that was Tom saying something to José.

The door busted open. 'Some much for that lock.' I thought to myself. I saw José holding a chair, the wood on the legs were all chipped away. His face was rock solid. I took the chance and jumped. My body tumbling down. Nothing was going through my head at the moment. My waist kept hitting sharp objects, my skin was being torn off of me.

I landed on the ground. José's voice being the first thing I hear. "You are one crazy bitch Brooke." He yelled from the bathroom. I groaned, trying to lift up my body with my elbows. I looked up at him, snow particles entering my eyes. I stuck up the middle finger at him. "Crazy bitch my ass." I scoff, slowly getting myself up from the ground.

My legs felt numb, but I have to keep pushing myself if I want to get out of here. I felt the wind and small pieces of snow enter the cracks of my torn skin.

I saw the gates of the house, they were tall, but at this point I wasn't going to let anything stop me from becoming free. I took a deep breath in and then out, feeling the cold air enter my body. I launched myself onto the fence.

My left hand got perfectly into the holes of the fence. I lifted up my body, placing my foot onto the other hole, doing the same thing till I reached the top.

Once I did, I had a hard time. The top of the fence was pointy, so it would easily damage the wounds that were already on my legs. The good thing is I had more wound on my arms rather than my legs.

I lifted my legs over. The front door of the house opened, revealing José, took him long enough. He ran to where I was. I climbed down, my foot hitting the hard cold concrete. I squinted my eyes trying to see where José was. The thing is I couldn't see him figure.

I turned around and I got jump scared by José. "You can't run anywhere." He says, grabbing me by the waist. "Ugh." I groan, moving my shoulders. "Stop fucking moving." He grunts. "Fuck you." I reply, my elbow hitting his rib cage. Kneeling him in the balls, remembering that made a good impact on him.

His grasp weakened. I held onto his arms and punched him in the face. José stumbled back, his arms letting go of him.

I groaned tiredly, turning on my heel and running. I ran out of premises of the large house, trees now surrounding me. The concrete now turned into dirt, it felt uncomfortable, occasionally small bits of rock would stab my feet. Although I knew I had to endure the pain.

The wind blew on my face. It got gradually worse, the snow however slightly heavier, once in a while I would feel the snow enter my mouth and eyes.

"BROOKE!" I heard someone say in the distance. No way. It can't be José, and if it is, then this guy really doesn't give up.

"BROOKE!" The voice says again. "Don't look back. Don't look back." I repeat to myself, a cloud of cold air coming out of my mouth.

Keep on running, don't look back.

"BROOKE COME BACK!" The same voice said, but it was a lot closer than before. I know I said I wouldn't look back, yet I just happened to do so. "T-Tom?" I say in disbelief, my voice weakening due to the cold, my throat was freezing and dry.

I saw his figure, coming closer and closer. I felt stuck in a way, I was running slower, and slower, however I knew I still had to run.

I turned around, suddenly there were two large lights coming towards me. "BROOKE!" Tom says from behind me.

I heard the vehicle approach me. And the next I felt Tom grab me and push me to the side of the road. Both of bodies crashing to the ground. Tom groaned in pain, his body was underneath mine, but he quickly got on top of me.

Tom looked at me, his eyes examining the wounds and cuts on my legs, stomach, arms, and some scratched on my face. He lowered his hand to the gash on my lower stomach. I flinched at the feeling of his cold fingers on my fresh and bloody wound.

"Mph." I whimpered, squeezing my face together once Tom started tracing and pressing lightly around the cut.

He looked at me. Cautiously bringing my head closer to his chest.

"Kaulitz!"

____