𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝟎𝟐𝟑.

authors note: listen to the song above for a better experience when reading this chapter

authors note: listen to the song above for a better experience when reading this chapter. xoxo <3

CHAPTER 𝟎𝟐𝟑. — "PRECIOUS".

____

I lost focus once I saw his car. I could escape this place. Escape Luca's rules and escape being treated like this.

Suddenly, the door bust opened. The movement made me jump, gripping onto the concrete railing behind me. I peered my head to the side, looking all the way down to the ground, actually taking notice that I was really far up.

My heart was beating. I looked at the door. Luca's face furious. He came to me, gripping at the collar on the small maid dress. Luca pressed me to against the railing. The beats increased rapidly.

I felt the dress sliding upwards, my ass was brushing against the concrete. My lips were parted, short and quick breaths were escaping.

"Do you know anything about Tom arriving here?" Luca spoke, heat radiating off of him. I shook my head as quick as I could.

"N-no, no I don't know anything." I say, my lips trembling. Luca gives me a harsh look.

"You sure?" Luca growls, his eyes brows furrowed together.

"Y-yes, positive." I say truthfully. My hands were becoming sweaty by the minute. My palms and fingertips.

Luca takes a good look at me, examining my face. Trying to detect if what I said was the truth. I felt this whole situation go in slow-motion. Too much was going on for my liking, and I couldn't take it, I couldn't handle it.

He lets go of me harshly. Pushing me slightly. Since my hands were sweaty from all the nervousness running through my body, it made lean back. Though, I quickly got myself together and pushed myself back.

I saw Luca pacing back and forth, his lips were moving, yet I couldn't hear anything, only very small mumbles. I tried to get closer to him, taking a few steps at a time. However, he let out a shout.

"Fuck!" Luca screams, gripping onto his hair. His face was red.

I retrieved my steps, getting away from his slowly. I was scared of him.

But, I don't get it? I thought Luca wanted to get some sort of revenge on Tom or at least wanted to hurt Tom. Isn't this a good thing?—for both of us. Tom's here in hopes of rescuing me. But then if Tom isn't able to rescue me then Luca will have him all to himself.