𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 - 𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑.

THE BLACK TULIP — SEQUEL TEASER

____

I felt like my whole life flashed before me. Everything from when I was an infant, and to now. Black and white flashes blinded me. I took a loud gasp. My eyes opening. I felt beads of sweat travel down my forehead, and to my neck. I was panting loudly. I glanced outside, the moonlight reflecting off the glass of the window, and onto the inside of the room.

I looked to my sides. A nightstand was to my left. There were multiple things on top of it. I moved my legs, however, quickly realizing how much pain I was in. I groaned, slowly moving my legs.

I pulled on the strings of the lamp, and the light bulb turned on with a click at the end. There was a tulip.

A black tulip.

Accompanied by what it seemed to be letters. I quickly went through them, looking at the bottom of who signed all of them.

Tom Kaulitz.

Was written at the right bottom corner of every piece of the small dainty paper. My eyes then fixated on the stack of white and black papers, it was newspapers. Big bold letters.

BROOKE SULLIVAN DEAD AT 20 YEARS OLD. AT 12:47 AM.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. There was only one thought in my head.

Brooke Sullivan is dead.

____

THE BLACK TULIP SEQUEL

COMING SOON !!

____