5

6 hours down the track and I should have taken my second dosage of these stupid pills. Mum usually hides them in food shives it in while I'm talking and we have a deal that if she can get them in my mouth then I have to swallow them. She's been very creative.

"Dude just take the pills. I'm sure they're not that bad." He reasons.

"Nausea, head daze, diarrhoea, weight change, shaky hands, acne or rash, feeling tired, feeling thirsty, pissing more metallic taste, increase saliva. Should I go on." I glare at him. Most of them are just annoying to deal with but my biggest issue is the weight gain that comes with it, the diarrhoea and daze. I'm fine feeling out of it with weed because tats weed it basically does nothing but calm me down. But a daze all day a basic inability to think half the time. I hate it. I just want to be normal and not take meds and be happy without being too happy. Is that really too much to ask for? Yes the pills help. I don't have as frequent mood switch ups and when I do they're a little less severe and more manageable but still. I don't like the pills, I just don't feel right when I take them.

"No you don't but would you rather go on another rampage tearing the house apart due to you thinking there's cameras everywhere and that "they're watching" again? Would you rather be standing on a rooftop again? Would you rather get angry at your friends for seemingly no reason? Isolate yourself from those you love? Punch some one you care about again? Break another door? Maybe another glass cup? Do you want to sit at the bottom of the pool while people are searching frantically for you?

In my eyes a bit of dizziness and diarrhoea is a little more manageable. Just take your meds. You get your music back, your phone back, watch some tv, do whatever it is you do in your room all the time." I look away clenching my jaw and gritting my teeth I hated that he had a point. I had done all of those things before I knew he had a point but once I did it I could go upstairs and be little and text Jack. My leg bounced up and down while I thought biting the insides of my cheeks. I look at the pills up at Xavier and back that the damned pills.

"Just take them." I whispered under my breath. I grabbed the pills and quickly swallowed them gulping a huge mouthful of water down. As I did that Xavier walked up to me phone in hand and passed it to me.

"Thank you Vinnie, you're so brave." Sometimes with the things he says I wonder if he knows. I look away from him and he pats my head "I'm proud of you." He ruffles my hair before standing back allowing me to decide what I wanted to do.

"Did you get him to take his pills?" Sam came walking down the stairs. When did he get home?

"Yeah only just then. He still needs some before dinner though." Xavier mentioned I rolled my eyes.

"Good job VinVin I'm so glad you took them by yourself!" He came up to me putting me in a general head lock and ruffled my hair. I pushed him away smelling his grose and sweaty armpits. He was working out again. He let go of me smiling. I glared at him a little before going up to my room.

"Well he's in a mood." I heard Sam say before I left.

"Leave him alone he's trying." Xavier defended while I went ran up the rest of the stairs not interested in what they had to say.

I got on call with Jack who was back at his house and fawning over Dylan again. I'm gonna have to set something up so that they can properly meet.

"Dude why does he have to be so hot. He's just gah oh my god just wow." He was at the skate park with the girls and Dylan was there too. Obviously. How does Dylan not know what's going on in this boys mind, all he does is stare at him all day long.

"Knock knock." I heard Xavier call through the door. I hid the stuffie and dummy under my pillow behind me.

"Come in." I call catching Jacks attention through the Skype call. Old fashion I know but we prefered it.