7

I woke up to the sound of Sam coughing. Oh shit. Is he sick what? He's never sick. My eyes opened faster than I thought they could. I looked at the warm surface I was lying on. It was so comfortable. I thought I was just hugging a really hot pillow. But no life can't be that nice to me. Xavier was below me. We were still on the lounge, but the others must have woken up and moved because it was just us. His arm was around my waist, his head in the crook of my neck. My eyes widened. He's a sleep hugger. I was, too, but at this point in time, I couldn't remember what position I fell asleep in, letting alone wake up in. I look up and see Sam holding back a laugh. I look over at the other lounge, and Dylan and Jack are holding back their laughs as well.

"Fuck off." I say causing Xavier to toss a little burying himself deeper into my neck. This caused to hold down his laugh with his hands over his mouth.

"Don't speak you'll wake him. He doesn't seem properly, this is the first time I've seen him sleep and not wake up a thousand times." Sam whispered. I sucked down my pride and embarassment because I was the same. That was the first time I've also slept and STAYED asleep.

"You better not have taken any pictures." I whispered back glaring, mostly at Jack who has been pushing me to be more affectionate. He's always wanted me to get a boyfriend but blames the fact that I'm a stubborn asshole as to why I'm still single. I told him about our stand off yesterday while we were in my room and he was getting changed. He laughed making a joke about how he could be my daddy and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Maybe I didn't HATE him but I definitely didn't like him. He was controlling and stuck up and a right out dick. We could never date. I don't even think he's gay. But I don't know. I'm sure I'm gonna think about it for a long time.

I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep accepting the embrace of the man I disliked. I ended up wrapping an arm around his neck while the other was tucked underneath me. Our legs became a comfortable tangle and the feeling of his breath made me blush. The warm air tickling my neck. I was still so tired.

When I woke up he was still in my arms, but he seemed to be awake. I pushed away slightly still waking up. I notice a couple things this time. One, Jack, Dylan and Sam weren't here. Two... We weren't in the loungeroom anymore, we were in Xavier's room. Why are we here and how did I not wake up?

"You cling in your sleep did you know that?" He gives a soft smile. I roll away from him and off the bed.

"You do too." I pout seemingly more tired than I was when I woke up earlier.

"You still seem tired. Why don't you sleep for a little longer." He suggested, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. I just looked at him.

"I can sleep in my room." I mumbled. Dragging my feet to the door.

"You don't sleep well in your room. I don't mind if you sleep here." He pat the side of his bed. He wasn't wrong. I never sleep well alone. With other people I can sometimes get sleep but with Xavier for some reason I get the longest best sleep. I wanted to reject him I really really did but I wanted the good sleep.

I groan and walk back to his bed flopping down into his soft mattress, scooting closer to him I heard an airy chuckle. He pulled me up and onto his torso in which I wrapped my arms around enjoying the embrace. He smelt nice and warm. I couldn't explain it in words but it was his cologne mixed with just his smell. He placed his hand on my back doing soothing circles.

"Just so you know." I mumbled fighting back the sleep for a little. He hummed and I felt the vibrations on my face. "This doesn't mean anything. I just want sleep..." I closed my eyes.
"I know." He softly says, now playing with my hair. "Get some sleep, little guy." He went back to scrolling on his phone, and I fell back asleep.

***

"Why do you think that?" I woke up with whispering. One was Dylan. I didn't know he was still here.

"I just know." Xavier whispered. Back. What are they talking about. "Enough about that. Now, what are you going to do about Jack?"

"What do you mean what am I gonna do about Jack?" He whispered. He wasn't too far. Maybe in the corner of the room where Zay has a bean back.

"He likes you, man. You've been waiting for this day for AGES!!" Xavier whisper yelled. Causing me to push him away and turn away. "Sorry, are you awake?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I gave an annoyed hum burying myself into the pillows. I've been sleeping all day. I know that, I just didn't want to be awake even though I was so awake right now. I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, but I wanted to pretend. I didn't want to get up and do things and take my meds. I just wanted to sleep

"You're right, dude, but I need time. Maybe you could set up another day where we all hang out. I knew Sam's busy studying and working and everything, but it can just be me, you, Jack, and Vincent. C'mon, man, throw a dog a bone."

"Tomorrow." I start turning over, opening my eyes. "He goes to the skatepark after school and then I usually go to his, he can come here and you can stay for dinner. Your parents are on a small business trip now, aren't they? They left today? Well, have the house to ourselves. That's good, is it not." I say, sitting up properly, rubbing my eyes looking over at the two.

"Yeah, that works, thanks, Vince." Dylan walked up and gave me a hug and walked away.

"How much of the conversation did you hear? " He was blushing

"I don't you you switched convos right as I woke up." I'm gonna go freshen up." I say, getting up.

"Take your meds." He held out his had before I could go. I rolled my eyes and took it, and swallowed he did the mouth check and I went to the bathroom.

"Don't you dare throw it up." He stops me before going into the bathroom. And washing my face with water before going to my room. I lie down on my bed and flick through some social media. Till the end of the day