6

Of coarse Xavier came out with me while the rest went inside grabbing snacks and such and deciding on what movies to watch.

"You should really think of quitting. Smoking is bad for you." I roll my eyes. There it is, the telling me what to do things again.

"Im sorry but I can do what I want. And if I wish to destroy my lungs then imma do that. I don't really think you get a say in that. You're not my dad." I take another drag, I was actually on a walk. Its spring right now which means it's basically summer and got so you can only really go for walks late afternoon or early morning.

"I know I'm not, but still I'm your friend and I'm concerned for you. We're young we shouldn't be destroying our bodies this early." He explained walking next to me.

"There is no we. There's I. You're keeping that clean boy buff healthy thing going. You're not destroying your body I am. And it's my choice at the end of the day. Don't like it? Be like the others and ignore it." I stomp out the smoke and put it in the pack along with the others. And turn to walk back. "I am cutting down though, if that eases your mind." I add rolling my eyes. I have money for smokes and everything but he was right I shouldn't be smoking forever and they only keep getting more expensive and I won't be rich forever if I keep going with this habit.

"Good that's a start. I have a question." He seemed nervous. My heart rate claimed and felt like it was in my throat and I don't know why but I don't think I'm gonna like this question.

"Go ahead." I kept nonchalant ignoring the fear rising within me. Why was a worried? Why was I scare? What was he going to ask me? He seemed to hesitate

"Um." Ive never seen him fumble words. "I-uh." This had to be a bad question if he's freaking out like this. "Don't worry about it. Never mind." Now I was curious. What did he want to ask me? "Does your friend like Dylan?" He asked instead which threw me off of what he was going to ask.

"What?" I asked just shocked but the question. I heard it perfectly well.

"Does Jack like Dylan?" He asked again.

"Um... Its not my place to tell." I say not breaking friend code. I wasn't gonna tell him anything.

"Okay so he does like Dylan. You wanna set them up tonight?"

"HUH?!" I asked shocked by the response he gave.

"Dylan's been non stop yapping about Jack for God knows how long and won't shut up about him so I want them to be near each other all night. C'mon." He said after I didn't respond. "I wanna play cupid!" I smile and laugh at him.

"Yeah we can play cupid all night. It may be fun. Jacks the same. Won't shut up but won't talk to him."

"Dylan will take care of the talking bit and seeing how jack is I'm sure he will go along with it. In his own creative high energetic way." I laugh and we get back to the house.

"C'mon guys! First movies starting." I look at them and notice Jack isn't down yet. I already know he is having a crisis right now. I'll have to go help him.

"I'm gonna go check on Jack and make sure he hasn't slipped in the shower or something that jack would do." I say walking up stairs. And into my room.

Every piece of clothing was on the floor and on my bed. A sad Jack was slumped against the walls tears falling from his eyes, the stress getting to him.

"I have nothing to wear. What am I ment to do! I wanna look good for Dylan. But you own nothing good." He sobs. I knew this was important to him. The first time he's ever even going to talk to Dylan and is freaking the fuck out. "He's just so handsome, even more so now that i get to see him up close." He starts blabbing on and on about the blacked hairs boy down stairs. I sigh and realise I have my work cut out for me. But first I needed him to calm down.

I grabbed my stuffy and shoved it into his arms and wrapped my throw on blanket around him. A fluffy Gray one really soft to the touch he would love it. As he sat there I went through my clothes again looking for something there had to be something. Jack andi had the same style. I knew id come up with something.

"Dummy?" He asked, he had already slipped I knew we were going to be up here for a bit so I as okay with it. I hand him my dummy as I didn't really have any spares here and we shared near everything what's a bit of saliva. We both really didn't care nor saw a point in caring. It was a dummy for fuck sakes its not gonna kill us if we share... Hopefully. I finally come up with an outfit for him that would suit him for his chance to meet his future husband. I knew it was gonna work out. I just knew it.

"Jackie here I have an outfit try it on and lets see how you look." He seemed excited seeing this as a game of dress ups. He was really cute of course Dylan would love him. He was in a black and white striped button up with black cargo pants and a belt to keep it in place.

 He was in a black and white striped button up with black cargo pants and a belt to keep it in place

He looked hot. I styled his hair for him and he had slipped out of his little space now calm enough to embrace his new opportunity to woo over the man of his dreams. And I was gonna help him.

We (meaning me) psyched him up and got him raring to go down stairs. Before he could change his mind I ripped him down and we were Infront of the other boys.

Dylan was in awe. Not expecting a beautiful handsome blond to be right Infront of him. Pretty happy with my ways of styling him like a Barbie doll I sat him down next to Dylan and introduced them properly.

"Dylan this is Jack, Jack this is Dylan." Jack gave an awkward shy wave and Dylan chuckled giving a hi

"Dude yous missed like all of the first movie and half of this. What took so long?" Sam asked I rolled my eyes. Guy had no eyes for a masterpiece such as Jack.

"Got distracted, soz." I giggled looking at Jack and Dylan begin to talk to each other. I felt so happy. I found a place next to Xavier. Ive been enjoying his presence alot more these days and I'm not too sure why. He hasn't really changed and neither have I. I don't think so anyway. I wonder what's happening there.

After a few movies. Jack and I began yawning. We weren't gonna last too much longer. Already fighting back droopy eyelids. Jack and Dylan had been getting along swimmingly, they talked quite a bit and now jack is leaning on Dylan's shoulder fighting to stay awake. Sam already fell asleep. Arms crossed. He was like dad always refused that he was asleep even if they quite obviously are.

"You tired?" I was no different from Sam and my father. "No, definitely not. I'm so away." I yawn again and widen my eyes trying to stay awake.

"Lean on me of you're tired it's all good. I know you were up all night last time. Im surprised you lasted this long. Its 1 am. Get some shut eye." He leaves my head in his shoulder and the sleep quickly took over me passing out on me golden boys shoulder. It wasn't too bad. Maybe I can come around to enjoying all of this.