8

Today, we get Jack and Dylan to ask each other out. It was my mission. They needed to. I wasn't going to stop until they were together. Xavier took me and the girls to school after basically forcing pills down my throat. Causing me to glare at him the whole drive.

Once we got to the school, Jack came bouncing at me. J could hear his screams already.

"Ahhh!! We talked all yesterday! Thank you so much, pookie!!! You're literally the best, and I gave him my number and everything!" He sat next to me, going into detail before pausing when he got to the end of the night. "You cuddled with Xavier~." He sang, nudging my side.

"It was nothing. We both just hug in our sleep, can't help it." I rolled my eyes. I knew he was going to get to it eventually.

"You didn't see how he looked at you, man. He likes youuuu. You can't even see it." He shook me like it was going to help. And not just annoy me.

"He doesn't like me. To me, I'm just his best friends little brother." I rolled my eyes. And gave a little glare.

"No, he doesn't. How much does he hang out with you and not Sam. A lot, I bet. He cares about you, he looks after you, he helps you. He stares at you with love in his eyes." I tried to ignore the bubbly feeling in my stomach and the blush rising in my cheeks. He couldn't like me, right? He can't. There's actually no way that he does.

"No way, he sees me as his mentally ill younger brother. There's absolutely no way." I reason more to myself than to Jack.

"Well, he doesn't. Because I think he likes you and you should pursue himmm."

"You're being stupid. I'm not pursuing anyone. That's such a stupid way to put it." I look away.

"He could be your new daddy." He whispered, shaking my leg. "He knows what you've been through, and have you seen the way he reacts to you? He literally changes the way he breathes around you, dude. You should look into it." He gives me a certain look of "if you don't, I will."

"Yeah, whatever, sure. Also, do you wanna come to mine after the skate park? Dylan's gonna be there." He looks at me wide-eyed. He quickly nodded his head aggressively, screaming about how much he loved me and could kiss me. He tried, but I pushed him away before he could. Do anything. "Yeah, yeah, you love me. Let's just get to class." I got up grabbing my bag, throwing it over my shoulder, and walking off to class. I passed Xavier and blushed so hard that you would have mistaken me for Mars.

He gave me a smile before walking away. Holy shit Jack got in my head. How do I let him do this to me. There is no way he likes me, There is no way he likes me. There is no way he likes me. There is no way he likes me.

***

We were at home now, and Xavier and I were thinking of something to eat for dinner. Something easy but tasty.

"Is there anything he's allergic to? Jack is only really allergic to cats." I asked as we looked in the pantry. I personally couldn't cook, and Xavier is the chef for tonight.

"Nah, he isn't i'll. Just make spaghetti. it's easy and just a favourite."He decides pulling out the ingredients and allowing the mince to defrost. "Do you think they'll get together tonight?" He asked. I gave a snicker.

"Hopefully not in this house they can 'get together' in a different house."

"Get your mind out of the gutter." He softly tapped my shoulder in a scolding way but had a smile on his face.

"Nuh, but yeah, I think they'll get together.'" I mock him, giggling as I run away from the tap he was about to do again. It didn't hurt, but I found it funny to run away. He chased me for a little laughing but, in the end, giving up and deciding on beginning to cook. I sat on the island watching him ad herbs and stuck to the mince and began to boil a pot for the pasta.