11

We woke up early the next morning. Which was difficult for me, but somehow, Xavier was fine with it. It was Sunday, and I don't get why I have to wake up so early.

"Vinnie." Zay whispered, gently shaking me. I groan slowly, opening my eyes.

"What?" I ask, turning over snuggling into the blankets. It was too early for this shit.

"Come on, bub, you want to go on that date, yeah?" I open my eyes and look at him.

"Why this early?" I complain. Sitting up, rubbing my eyes to see him more clearly. He was already dressed up, ready for the day... it was 5 am. Who wakes up this early?

I groan, throwing my legs over the side of his bed, acting like it was just any Sunday, I was too tired to be excited

I groan, throwing my legs over the side of his bed, acting like it was just any Sunday, I was too tired to be excited. I eventually stood up with a sigh and went to the bathroom doing my business. I had a shower to wake up properly brushing my teeth while I was in there. I didn't want to leave the warmth. I was not ready for the coldness of the early morning. I worked up the courage to leave and got dressed in my old clothes, having nothing else to put on. I kept a towel around my neck as I didn't want to use a hair dryer. It would be too loud, and I know that Jack is a light sleeper. I wasn't going to do that to him.

When I entered Zay's room, he was sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. I sat down next to him, facing his way.

"What's Sam gonna say about this?" I asked. Although Sam has never said that there would be anything wrong with it. He would never have thought we were going to even go on a date, I never expected it. I thought I hated him a couple of days ago. And now here I am about to go on a date with him.

"I don't care what Sam has to say about it. He's a big boy, he'll get over it." I giggle at his stupid expression. He put his phone down and looked at me. "Aren't you gonna change? You slept in that." I rolled my eyes.

"There's people sleeping in my bed. Jack's a light sleeper. I'm not waking him up he'll probably be little and won't want me to leave, or worse... he will want me to leave. Dylan will have taken him from me." I dramatically faked my death hand; clutching my chest, balling some of my shirt before falling backwards on his bed, acting like I had been stabbed. I turned my head to the side to get a better look at Xavier. He was softly chuckling at my theatrical death.

"Well, Dylan would be awake right now, I wonder why he's not out." Xavier thought outloud.

"Jack would be sleeping on top of him." I say, turning on my side. "He sleeps like a starfish, taking up as much space as possible. It's very frustrating. But if you move, he basically yells at you... he's not a morning person." I add.

"Well, let's look at my cupboard and grab you some clothes." He got up holding out a hand. I blushed a little before taking his hand, and we walked to his cupboard. It was so organised. I've never seen anyone's clothes be in such an organised fashion. I just shove my clothes in and call it a day.