10

Idk when danial became Dylan or when Dylan became danial... are they the same person? I'm confused with my own story omg idk I've been using Dylan, so imma just saying that.

"Hey, are you wake?" I call over to Jack hoping he was.

"Yeah, you can't sleep?" He whispered back. I gave a nod. We had a small light on so we could see each other. Just some small, fairy-lights lining my bed frame.

"Wanna grab some snacks and watch cartoons and slip?" I suggest already knowing he was down. We giggle as we sneak downstairs and go into the kitchen, grabbing a few things.

"Ehat are yous doing?" Katie asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. As she's sneaking as well.

"Grabbing some food, you?" I whispered, opening the pantry. She turned on the torch of her phone and shined it my way, helping me see.

"The same thing." She giggled, going into the pantry with me grabbing chips and lollies and fizzy.

"You reak of weed dude." I whisper, grabbing myself the same things.

"Yeah, sorry, Chelsea had some wanna have a sesh?" She offered. I looked over at Jack, who nodded his head fast. I agreed, and we stuck up to the girls' room.

"When did Jack get here?" Chelsea asked, airing out the room using a piece of cardboard to help circulate the smoke out of the room. I look up at the ceiling, noticing the smoke detector is out and off. Smart. We all sit down, and Chelsea chops up.

"Is Sam really the only one who doesn't ruin his lungs?" Katie and I laugh. We joke a little, passing the bong around every now, and then Chelsea would use the cardboard to push the smoke out, and we had a towel covering the crack under the door. I'm just hoping it wasn't going through the house. When we had enough, we left the room. I gave Chelsea a dap before going. "I'll pay you back somehow. Jack and I got up and swayed to the door, our eyes were so glassy red, we didn't think there would be an issue as it was like the middle of the night and everyone was asleep except for us so we didn't use any eye drops or anything. We were giggling and opened our door. Jack walked in, and I turned to turn on the light. Weird, I don't remember turning it off. I turned and realised Jack had froze.

"Why do you look like that?" I ask before turning to where he was looking. On our bed where we had already gotten out, some little things sprawled on the bed were two guys. The two guys we like. The two guys we thought were sleeping. "Um. I see. Uh.. we can explain." I didn't know what I wanted to explain. The baby things that were on the bed, why I smelt of weed, why we were awake. What were we gonna do? I turned to Jack for some help but his eyes were tearing up, that's when I realised mine were too. I swallowed down the lump in my throat. This was it. The only person I ever had a chance with was gone. He hates me now. He thinks I'm weird. I'm sure these thoughts are the same as what Jack's thinking. I just know it. We didn't expect them to see it so soon. Jack was gonna ease Dylan into the whole little space thing. I was just going to do it secretly. I never intended to let him find out.

"I think we all have some things to talk about. Jack, would you and Dylan like to go to my room?" Jack nodded quietly, walking to the door. He had hung his head in shame the tears fell from both our eyes. Dylan placed his hand on Jack's back reassuringly. My hands began shaking. I looked down to my feet, trying to stay calm. I had to try and come up with an excuse as to why I had a bunch of baby things in my room.

"Um, I can explain." I shakily state, biting the insides of my cheeks my heart was racing faster than those guys out of fast and the furious. I couldn't think of anything. Nothing that's believable

"Vince, first I want you to explain why you smell like weed and where you were. Dylan came in to see if you two were all right and you were nowhere to be found. We were worried you went out to some party and that something bad happened. My ears and face were as red as my eyes. The high was gone, and I had nothing left keeping me calm.