35. thirty-five

☆---•°○°•---☆

First of all, thank you so much for all the sweet and motivational words you wrote for me in the last chapter 🥺
Like you guys are the sweetest of all. I don't know how come I be so so blessed to have you as My readers.

I love you all so much but I know, you won't love me like before after reading this chapter 🥲

Anyways, phir bhi, Happy reading🫶

"Aadhya, you sure you don't want to come with us?" Avantika asked her as the whole family was going for a wedding event. She shook her head as she was't feeling good to go anywhere.

"Aap log jao, Maa. I'm really not feeling that great." She told them.

(You should go,)

"Are Mamma, Samjha kro. Bhai ke Bina inka kahi bhi man thodi lagta hai." Riya said, giving a teasing smile to her.

(Maa, you should understand. She won't go anywehere without bhai.)

"Aur nhi to kya. Bhai isn't coming to the wedding to bhabhi bhi nhi chalegi. Simple." Aadhya tried to hide her smile hearing Rithik's words.

(Exactly. Bhai isn't coming to the wedding hence bhabhi won't go as well.)

"Bas ho gya abhi. Chalo." Divya pulled both of them with herself while Avantika patted her cheeks with a smile.

(Enough now. Let's go.)

"We'll be back in few hours. Take care until then." She nodded and waved at her mother-in-law as the whole family walked out of the house to attend the event.

Aadhya plopped on the couch, thinking what she should do in the meantime before her husband arrives and she had to keep herself busy to avoid the overthinking.

Standing up, she went into the kitchen as something plopped in her head.

"What if I cook something for him?" She nodded at herself and opened the fridge to look at what she could cook.

There were everything she might need to cook anything so opening Youtube, she started searching for some recipes which she could be easily cooked and might taste good as well.

After looking at almost 15 random videos, she finally decided to make Paneer makhmali for him. As long as she could remember, he liked Paneer.

"Ma'am." She flinched at her place hearing a sudden voice and turned to look at the family cook who was standing there.

"Do you need something or should I cook something for you?" He asked but she shook her head denying it.

"No, it's fine. I'll cook something by myself." Nodding at her, the cook turned his heels to leave the kitchen.

Aadhya kept the mobile on the kitchen island and connecting her earpods, started taking out the ingredients she'll be needing to cook the dish.

She took out cashews, mind leaves, coriander leaves, Paneer, ginger, curd and every other thing she needed.

Following the instructions, she made a thick paste first and added the Paneer cubes to it and kept it aside for 10 to 15 minutes.

As instructed, she sautéed onions and other things before adding the marinated paneer inside it as instructed. Every thing she was adding or doing as instructed wasso careful so that she don't mess up. She was making something for him, for the first time and that too without any help. She didn't want something to go wrong.