37 | Home

Tu jo hai toh main hoonYun jo hai toh main hoonBin tere mera kya haiJisko sunu jisko kahunBin tere mujh mein kya haiJisko jiyun jis mein rahunTujh mein hi duniya meri haiTere ik pal mein sadiyan meriBin tere main sehra saa hoonBin tere main katra ...

Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Bin tere mera kya hai
Jisko sunu jisko kahun
Bin tere mujh mein kya hai
Jisko jiyun jis mein rahun
Tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
Tere ik pal mein sadiyan meri
Bin tere main sehra saa hoon
Bin tere main katra bhi nahi

❤️✨

Avin's POV :-

So complicated . So fucking complicated . When will everything be like before? I am committing one mistake after another and it is affecting my Esha . No . I have decided that I will do everything right now.

Sometimes life gives us second chances. And I will have to consider that second chance as the last chance and move ahead. I am going to make Esha mine and mine forever.
I will fuck the attitude out from her body .

Right now I am sitting on Esha's bed with increased pressure and increased tension. That blonde fucker . I will kill him. Not because he has hit me but definitely because he has touched Esha's lips in public. Those lips belongs to me and me only . She is mine and mine alone .

" You haven't slept yet ? " Suddenly, dodging my thoughts, Esha entered the room . Fuck . How can someone look so beautiful at 12 o'clock in the night even while going to sleep? Some hairs has fallen on her forehead What made her pale, Goddess like face so radiant .

" Instead of staring at my face like this, it would be better if you sleep and rest. " She was wearing her night suit which was not unknown to me. I have seen her wearing this a few times. She came near the bed while saying this.

" Y-you are looking beautiful " I looked at her face deeply and spoke .

" Huh ! People give compliments to someone when they wear sensible make-up and get ready. Not when people are going to sleep after taking off all their makeup at 12 in the night. " She spoke .

Her cheeks were flushing red which was not able to escape my sight .

" You don't need makeups or whatever to look beautiful , Sunflower . I love the way YOU ARE . I've fallen in love with your soul not for your beauty . " A smile crept on my lips .

" Maske laga rhe ho ? " She chuckled and sat beside me .

" Jo sach hai woh hi keh rha hoon . Tumhare bina kuch nhi mein . Meri muskurane ki wajah to tum hi ho . " I said while tucking a hair strand behind her ear .

She forced a smile to me and picked up a pillow from the bed, surprising me . When she lifted the pillow from bed , my eyes were only on the pillow which she had kept hugging tightly . Why she is hugging this Fuckface Pillow ? She should hug me . Not this Pillow. But where is she going picking up the pillow ?

" Where are you going ? Aren't you sleeping here? " I asked .

" No . Raat ko kuch zarurat ho to batana . " She was about to step a feet to walk out of the room but I suddenly pulled her towards me and because of this she screamed and fall on my chest .
( Let me know if you need anything at night )