Part 6

Shrey's POV :

After a rough practice session I returned home just to find it empty & lifeless. But her smile, laughter, smell everything was still lingering all over my place. Sadly chuckling to myself I took out a wine bottle & went to my balcony. I started drinking to forget all my miseries but it wasn't helping so I took out my phone and opened our pictures n kept on staring at them. It was already mid night & a notification popped on my phone screen.

'Yuvi95 added to their story'

Curiosity took over me as I haven't heard anything from her in past few days & quickly clicked on it, but soon regretted it.

I saw her having fun with her friends & it hurted me but I was relived to know that she's doing okay.  But the last 2 pictures boiled my blood, that Suraj guy was holding my girl so close to him. I never liked him, she used to praise him all the time & I was always jealous of him.
And why won't I be?
He's always so close to her, can spend his whole day with her where as I was far away from her. I was grateful to him for helping my girl but as a possessive boyfriend I didn't liked him.

I never told it to Dais because I knew she won't like it. But this time I couldn't control myself as alcohol was taking over my system. Fuming in anger I returned to my room & took out my another mobile, I was thinking of calling her & ask for forgiveness but now it wasn't me but my dumb drunk self who was calling her.....

Yuvi's POV :

It was midnight when my sleep got disturbed due to my phone's nonstop ringing. I looked at the screen & it was a unknown number. I couldn't decide whether to pick it up or not, but thinking it can be an emergency I picked it---

No one's POV~

~"Hello?"
~No response
~"Listen..If you're not gonna talk then i'm cutting i--"
~"D-Dais"
Hearing his voice she froze, she was about to cut the call when she heard him say
~"Don't you dare to cut the call"
He sounded angry & a bit drunk too but she cared less
~"How are you Dais?"
~"Is this why you're calling me at the midnight? Well i'm doing fine"
~(Deep chuckle) I can see that, you're having so much fun? Aren't you?"
~"None of your business Mr. Iyer"
~"Of course it's my business princess...That guy is all over you & you're saying it's none of my business?" He screamed
~"We're no more together so it shouldn't concern you with whom I---"
~"It is concerning me & it always will. Why is he holding you so close? Why is his hands are on your waist?--"
~"I see where it's going...i'm cutting th---"
"Is this why you left me? So that you can be with him?" At this point he himself didn't know what he was saying, he was drunk as fvck & didn't meant any of it but the alcohol inside him was taking the best of him.

On the other hand hearing his words Yuvi totally broke down, never in her life she thought Shrey would say something like that to her. She felt disgusted...

~"I don't have anymore energy to argue with you Shrey. Thanks for your kind words, i'll never forget it. Byeee"

Saying this she disconnected the call & started crying miserably remembering the past----

TBC~