Part 28

~"I was w-ondering if y-ou could c-ome to the fina-ls" I said scratching my nape
With a pleasant smile she replied
~"I'm coming, my brother already brought two tickets for us"

I was so happy that She's coming n it made me more determined to win the league, So that I can propose her after the match. I couldn't help but a broad smile spread on my face and my grip around her body tightened.

~"Glad to hear" I mouthed n this time she was also smiling but our moment got interrupted by lil growling sounds produced by her stomach,
closing her eyes she quickly covered them with her hands being embarrassed and it made me chuckle

~"Hey it's okay, open your eyes" I said n tried to pull her hands away from her face but she was giving me puppy eyes

~"It's lunch time already so let's go. We have to feed this lil tummy in here n have to head back to your hotel as well" I exclaimed poking her tummy which made her squirmed.

I got up and pulled her from the ground, I kept my hands around her neck and both of us headed towards the foothills, more specifically towards our car.

Reaching our car I quickly searched for a good restaurant and turned our car towards that. Soon enough we reached there and ordered some hot noodles & dumplings. The view outside was great but the chilly weather was giving her shivers. As soon as I noticed that I took her hands in mine and rubbed them to keep her warm but this made her blush like hell.
When our food arrived she pulled her hands away embarrassingly and started eating turning her head towards the window. I chuckled at her cuteness but didn't said anything.

We were on our way back n it's currently 2:57 n she has a flight at 5:00 p.m . I don't want to let her go but i've no choice Anyways! I stopped my car infront of her hotel and a sigh left my mouth....

~"Uu-mmm a-as you see I'm running out of time so I've to head back now. Hope to see you soon again in Wankhede, till then stay safe Shreyas" she exclaimed with a soft smile but couldn't hide the gloominess in her eyes.

~"You too take care of yourself & inform me as soon as you reach home" I said pulling her into a hug, soon enough she placed a kiss on my forehead n got away opening my car door, a faint 'bye bye' is all I heard with closed eyes. I was breathless n my face was burning, did she just kissed me? Was it a dream? NOOO, I can still feel the warmness of her lips on my forehead.

Though I was disheartened but still a shy grin form on my face
as I drove my car taking a last glance at her hotel.

YUVIKA'S POV~

I was holding my breathe from the very second I kissed his forehead,I don't know what had gotten into me that I do that but I took a sharp breath as soon as I entered my room. My face was red like a tomato from the embarrassment and I quickly ran to take a shower.

TBC~