Part 21

It's been a while they are here & the crowd was getting wilder. Screaming & clicking sound was all we could hear. All the time they were practicing I kept my eyes on Shreyas, it's like an invisible power was forcing me to look at him. Doesn't matter how much I try to look away from him & focus on someone else I always end up staring at him. He even caught me looking at him time to time & I successfully kept on embarrassing myself.  I can't help but being a shameless pervert because I always have a huge crush on him. His tall figure, masculine body, thick bread & shining eyes with that husky voice always makes me weak for him. The way he plays, his bating-fielding Gosh I'm such a big fan of his. Now seeing him infront of eyes that to so close is making me feeling things. I was again checking him out when he also looked at my direction & out of no where he winked at me & smiled, heat rushed through my cheeks & I was a blushing mess. My face was burning due to over stimulation & his smile almost made me lose my senses!

Shrey's POV~

When we entered the practice ground we got greeted by the professors. I look at the female professor & she seemed lost but she looked gorgeous, that beautiful saree perfectly hugging her curves, her honey brown skin tone with open hair and pretty natural face, her beautiful eyes, jawline & perfect lips looked so illegally attractive. I want to taste them real bad, i've seen so many women before some of them even prettier than her but something about her sparkling eyes, her innocent aura, the confidence & professionalism in her moves & the positivity she was radiating attacked me like a truck. I never felt anything like this for any other women before, she's different n I loved it.
I waved at her to stop her from day dreaming then she embarrassingly handed me flowers & greeted me softly. Her voice sounded so sweet that I can listen to it all day, it made me smile widely & she also smiled a little. I want to talk to her but I can't now so I walked away a bit disappointed.

When I was practising I felt strong gaze on me & whenever I looked for it I caught her staring at me. This time I couldn't help but winked at her & her face flushed and she looked away smiling shyly.

After a long ass practice it was finally lunch time, our management team was distributing lunch boxes when I noticed her doing the same. I didn't took the boxes from anyone & walked straight towards her. She got stunned looking at me standing infront of her...

~"My lunch box miss?" I asked a bit smirking, she looked nervous & lost but spoke
~"Ohh yeahh" saying so she handed me a box & awkwardly smiled at me. We both were standing a bit away from others so I decided to tease her a little
~"It's not very good to look at someone for so long without their consent miss"
~"I w-wasn't starring at you, its just coincidence & I didn't meant to make you uncomfortable, sorry" she spoke cutely 

~"Hahahaha...but I didn't mentioned anything about you looking at me! So you were looking at me all the time?" I said laughing loudly
~"I-I mean....Uff! Sorry & yes I was looking at you because you're my idol"
~"Really? Too much honesty I see" She's so bold n straight I fvcking loved it
She didn't said anything but looked at my eyes for a brief moment then looked away so I quickly asked
~"What's your name miss?"

Happy New Year You All ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡
TBC~