Part 17

It was the next day morning & still I have no idea what Shreyas is doing! I even tried to contact manager bhaiya but he also didn't pick up. I was feeling mix emotions, I was irritated, curious, angry, sad and what not! With a big frown on my face I started getting ready for today's seminar.

Isha was a bit concerned about me & tried to know what's wrong but I said I'm just not feeling good. She didn't bother me much thinking this journey n weather change might have effected me and told me take good care of myself.

With not so happy face I got ready and left for the seminar hall

With not so happy face I got ready and left for the seminar hall. The conference was really informative & we gained lots of new knowledge. The whole day passed & in the end they arranged a great dinner. We got to talk with some really well known senior peoples of our field. Even though I wasn't in a very good mood but still I enjoyed every bit of today. We all had some champagne so everyone was feeling a bit tipsy but somehow managed to get back to our rooms. Isha has low tolerance of alcohol so Adi had to drop her to our room & as soon as he dropped her body on the bed she started snoring. Damnnn! This girl didn't even changed. After Adi's departure I first took off her shoes & clothes then made her wore a loose tshirt and put her under the blanket. I cleaned her face with wet tissues then left for shower. She also takes care of me so I too have to take care of this big baby Goshhh! After a short bath I wore a normal tee & shorts & was about to go to sleep when the telephone of our room started buzzing.....

~"Yes" I said picking it up.
~"Hello Ma'am we are calling you from the reception"
~"I don't remember we ordered anything?! What is it?"
~"Ma'am someone from room xxx informed us they found your hand bag on the corridor. Can you please go & get it now?"
~"Whaatt? & why do I have to go & get it from there? Can't you go and get it for me?" I said looking around trying to find my bag. 'When did I lost it?' I thought to myself.
~"Sorry Ma'am we can't. You have to go and get it yourself"
~"What. But it's--" how dare she cut the call? Wait till the morning I will complain about this to the manager. Arrgghhh..I'll report you all. Today is the worse day ever!

Fuming with anger I left my room in search of my hand bag.
We're in 4th floor that means room xxx is in 5th floor. Damnnn I wanna rest but first I have to get my thing back. I was now standing infront of the damn door & pressed the door bell. No response, I again press the door bell still no response
. Is the person deaf or something? I was about to bang the door when someone opened the door pulled me inside with a force before I could react.
~"What the fvck??"
~"Language babe"
~"The Hell Shreyas? What are you doing here?" I said in pure horror.
~"Just wanted to spend some time with you" he replied & pulled me into a hug. But remembering his past behavior how he avoided me made me furious and I pushed him away.
~"Get away from me. I ain't talking to you" I said being mad at him
~"I see someone is very angry...come on baby I just wanted to surprise you" he said pouting
~"There are so many ways to surprise someone but you decided you avoid me!"
~"Okay okay sorry...my bad baby please forgive your boyfie"
~"You ain't my boyfriee..go away" I was very very happy to see him but wanted to tease him a bit.
~"You can't say that to me...look i'm so sorry. I begged my coach to give me a break but you're still pushing ready away..."
~"You didn't have to Shrey!" I said Placing my hands on his cheeks.
~"But I wanted to meet you"
Uff what am I gonna do with this kiddo. I mentally face palmed! I can't stay mad at him so I engulfed him in my embrace and placed his head on my chest & kissed his head.
~"Okay...you're forgiven this time, but don't you dare do this again!"
Placing his hands on my back he held me up and replied..
~"Okay madam"
I chuckled and he swayed me then then dropped me on the bed.
~"Are you happy to see me here?" He asked
~"At first I was a bit shocked but yes I am extremely happy" I stated honestly.
~"Glad to hear" he said smiling
~"But wait! My hand bag and the receptionist? Was it all your doing?" I said glaring at him
Smiling nervously he answered
~"Ye-eah"
~"How did you got my bag?"
~"Well you were a bit tipsy & your bag was hanging loose on your shoulder, when I bumped into you at the corridor your beg fell and you didn't even noticed because you were busy focusing on Isha"
~"Wahh..you did it intentionally? Didn't you?"
~"Isn't it obvious?"
~"And what about the receptionist?"
~"Well I am the Shreyas Iyer..nothing is impossible for me"
~"Ohh really? How about giving birth to a child? Can you do that?" I said smirking
~"Yes yes..I can make you pregnant that mea--"
~"SHREYAS IYER YOU LIL JERK...Is this the only thing roaming on your head 24/7?" I said pulling his ears.
~"Arrgghhh...Won't say that again..please leave it's hurting"
~"It should"

And that's how we were enjoying the night till I remembered that i'm not in my room.

~"Shrey..I think I should get back to my room, it's pretty late"
~"Why? I want you to stay here, beside me" he said pulling me close.
~"But Isha is alone at our room & what if she gets up & couldn't find me?"
~"You can leave by the early morning. I wanna cuddle you all night"
~"No Shrey...we will see about it next day. I also wanna take some rest please let me go" I said softly not wanting to hurt him
~"Okay..but you have to stay here all night the next day"
~"huummm" I said kissing his face
He also made me sit on his lap and kissed me all over my face. Then he escorted me to my room and waved at me pouting a little. I quickly peaked on his pouty lips and shut the door.....

TBC~