Part 11

---We can get back with each other?"

Yuvi's POV~

I knew this question is gonna come & I was prepared. Taking a deep breath I answered
~"I can't Shrey"
Hearing me his hold loosened & he looked up at my eyes...
~"B-but why?" His voice was breaking
~"I'm sorry Shre--"
~"Then why are you taking care of me? Why are showing me this love? I k-know Dais y-you still love m-me" he said grabbing my hands
~"I can't lie to you, yes I still do love you Shreyas! But I can't forget what you did to me, everytime i see you, everytime i try to sleep those pictures of yours flashes infront of my eyes. How will you erase those pictures from my memory?"
~"I know I can't change the past but I love you more than anything Dais, I'll try my best to---"
~"I know you do, but loving me more than anything doesn't justify your action towards me! You cheating on me!"

Speechless & out of words! That's what he was. He also know there is nothing that can justify cheating.

~"You know I have trust issues & still you decided to break my trust! How can I believe you again? Is there any guarantee that you wouldn't do the same thing? My brain will go to any extant to protect my heart Shreyas. I can't help it"

~"I know no amount of regrets can fix it now. But can you please give a chance again Jaan? It's so hard to live without you!"
~"It's hard for me also, I too want to forgive you but the fear inside me isn't letting me."
~"Then tell me how can i end our sufferings? How can I get you back Dais?"
~"First give me some space & time to heal myself & then try to earn my trust. Once you do that successfully everything will fall on it's place again"
I said caressing his tear soaked cheeks. He was a crying mess but I can not help it. Once the trust is broken nothing can fix it.
~"If you break something, you may be able to fix it with glue but the scars stays forever Shrey!"
~"I know. But a artist can draw around the scars and make it appear more beautiful. He can make a new art out of broken pieces so let me be your artist, please"

I didn't said anything, just held his head with my hands & kissed his forehead & stayed like that for a while.

~"Shrey promise me one thing"
~"W-What?"
~"That you will take care of yourself while I won't be here and will stop hurting yourself too. If I get to know that you're hurting yourself then I won't come back ever"
~"I'll try my best but you have to stay in contact with me"
~"I will. Now let's sleep, it's getting late"
~"Plz sleep with me, I want cuddles"
Sighing I laid down beside him & we both slept in each others embrace.

I woke up and saw a cute Shrey sleeping peacefully. I missed him but I can't let this feelings take over me!
I got up & took a bath. I didn't bring any clothes so I wore a tshirt & shorts of Shreyas. A small smile form on face when I remembered the time when I always used to wear his shirts.
I made my way towards the kitchen and had a small talk with the maids. I quickly made breakfast but Shreyas was still sleeping, so I decided to wake him up.
~"Shrey get up....SHREYYYYYYY"
~"What happened?"
~"Wake up boy...it's past 12:00 already!"
~"But I wanna sleep more"
~"Okay then you keep on sleeping. I'll leave after brea---"
~"This isn't fair you know" groaning he said while peaking out of the blanket.
~"Wait are you wearing my tshirt" he stated smirking
My face become red due to embarrassment
~"I didn't had any clothes. But if you're not okay with it i'll just ask bhaiya to bring some cloth--"
~"Nooo...you can keep them. I love it when you wear them"
~"Alright..come down fast i'm hungry"

After Breakfast ~

~"Are you really leaving? Can't you stay?"
~"Shrey we already had this conversation!"
~"Still I do--"
~"Stop it. I'm getting late, please attend your practice sessions from tomorrow & eat properly."
~"Can I drop you?"
~"Nooo.."
He didn't wanted me to leave but I have to go. When I was about to enter the car the held my hand and tried to kiss me on the lips but the image of him kissing some other woman made
me back away quickly. Hurt was visible in his eyes so I kissed his forehead & hopped inside my car & drove away ASAP.

( I accidentally hit my hand & got a blood clot....So it's a small update for today :(

TBC~