Part 26

(Your author is very lazy so she's gonna skip a lots of things & will write everything shortly🙂)

Days were passing by very quickly, we won few of next matches against DC,GT, RR etc but lost as well, against MI & CSK. Over all we were doing great & made it to the semi final.

Though she couldn't come to support me in all my matches but talked with me through text, wished me before all my matches, congratulated me on my victories & most importantly motivated & comforted me on my every loss. She was there for me all the time.
Even though she was busy but still came to support me on semi final match, it was LSG vs KKR match & it was held on Barsapara stadium(Guwahati). We were determined to win & with a tough fight we finally made it to the finals too. I was extremely happy & so were others. The whole stadium was chanting KKR & my eyes were looking at a particular spot or a certain someone. She was looking at me with a broad smile on her face & clapping her hands joyfully. Ohh how bady I wanna copy Kohli bhai's actions & blow a kiss towards her! But I can't do that now so with a playful grin I looked away & greeted the opposition team.

I wanted to meet her but it was pretty late & I didn't wanted her to come outside at late night. So to refresh my mind I went to the balcony & started to consume the beautiful night view. After some time when I came inside & picked my phone from nightstand I saw a missed call from her. We only talked through  texts & it's the 1st time she called me. I was super excited & nervous at the same time & without wasting a second I dialed her number....

~"Heyyy" I quickly greeted as soon as she picked it up
~"Humm" a sleepy voice replied back
~"Did I disturb your sleep?" I asked worriedly
~"Kinda..but it's okay"
~"Sorry"
~"I told you it's okay...it was me who called you first"
~"Yeahh..I was outside & my phone was on silent mode so I couldn't notice"
~"I see..but why are you still awake? You should be sleeping RN, you must be exhausted"
~"Your voice took away all my fatigue" I mumbled lowly
~"Sorry? I didn't get it" she said clueless
~"I meant nothing...anyways why did you called me?" I spoke trying to change the topic
~"Ohhh..I-I actually wa-nted to congratulate you...you did great..I-I mean all of you did great. I hope you'll win the franchise too" she exclaimed softly
~"Thankyou again...your support is extremely precious to me & a big thank you for coming here to support me" I stated genuinely
~"I told you i'll always stand by you"

By this time everything I was getting emotional so it needs to stop otherwise I won't be able to hold back my feelings & confess RN
~"I know...but I think it's getting late & you should sleep"
~"Ye-ahh" she said hesitantly...did I spoiled her mood?
~"I was thinking if we co-uld meet be-fore you leave..I mean only if you want to" I blurted nervously
~"I guess we can...Maybe by 10:30, my flight is at the evening"
~"Doneee..I'll pick you up from your hotel"
~"Noo Shreyas..what if someone caught us"
~"You don't have to worry bout it...just trust on me like you always do"
~"Okayyy..be careful & good night"
~"Sleep well" 'darling' I said hanging up

Guys my exams are coming so i'm not getting much time to write, I'll update two more short chapters like this & after 6th february I'll try to update daily😢🖤