Part 15

I woke up in the morning feeling something heavy on my chest, rubbing my eyes I found Shrey snoring softly above me. 'He's so cute that I wanna stay like this forever' I thought. But we would get late so I ruffled his hairs & kissed his forehead softly, then I  placed his head on the pillow & left from there.

I quickly took a shower & rushed to make breakfast. I was arranging the table when he came in

~"Good morning Shrey" i greeted
~"Good morning pretty" he greeted back kissing my cheek.
~"So...have you freshen up?"
~Huummm n I'm very hungry"
~"Breakfast is ready so take a sit i'll serve it to you"
He was happily munching on his food & a sparkle was visible in his eyes.
~"What are you so happy about?" I curiously asked
~"Last night you kissed m---"
~"I only kissed you, you're still not forgiven" I cut him in the middle. I know it'll hurt him but he deserves it.
~"and let me clear one more thing I can initiate a kiss but you can't"
~"It's not fair you know?!"
~"Okay then no more kisses. Is it fair then?"
~"You can't do that to me! i'm okay with your previous decision" Saying so he pouted cutely.
~"Good boy" I replied patting his head.
Well i'm a dominant person so you can't rule in my presence.

~"Anyways Shrey i'm leaving for Dehradun in few days" I exclaimed happily
~"Why and with whom?" He asked
~"Obviously for a seminar with my colleagues dumboo"
~"That means that Suraj guy will be there too?" He asked coldly.
~"Yes and what is your problem with him. He's a nice guy" I pointed out
~"Nice my ass!" He cursed under his breath
~"What did you said?"
~"Nothing. You just won't understand" he stated dramatically
~"Yeah yeah..whatever. IDC anyways"
He was about to throw tantrums but I glared at him & left from there.

Shrey's POV~

I followed her to her room & she was getting ready. I wasn't mad I just love teasing her. I wanted to ask her something but was a bit scared...

~"Dais?"
~"Humm?"
~"Have you talked with Shrestha in a while?" I finally asked gathering some courage.
Hearing me she looked back with a smirk on her face & answered
~"Yes I did"
~"D-did you told her e-everything?" I gulped
~Look at your face" saying so she brust out laughing
~"Yo--"
~Okay okay...be grateful that I didn't told her everything. She called me a few times so I told her that we had a little argument & I left your home"
~"God...thank you so much jaan for saving my life" I sighed in relief.
~"Why? Did she scold you?"
~"You won't believe how long ass texts she sent me telling me to stop being a jerk! I can't even imagine what she would've done if she got to kn--"
I stopped in the middle noticing the sadness in her eyes. Shit this topic always make her uncomfortable I should've been more careful. I walked towards her & hugged her tightly.
~"I'm so sorry darling" I said kissing her head. We stayed like that for a while then she pushed me aside
~"Let's leave. We will get late"
~"Yeahh"

I wore a hoodie, mask & glasses to hide myself but she was still worried.
~"It will be alright. And its not a big deal if someone recognise me"
~"Bu--"
~"Stop worrying lets head out" saying so I grabbed her hands & got out.
We were at the corridor when someone called her out

~"Yuvika betaaa"
~"Arehh aunty when did you got back?"
~"Just today beta...are you doing fine? & is this your boyfriend?"
Gosh she talk to much!
~"I'm doing good aunty & yes he is my boyfriend" she stated nervously but her answer made me so happy.
~"Wahh wahh...you got a nice guy. What's your name young man?"
Suddenly Dais held my arm tightly & answered for me
~"He's Ri-rishab. Actually aunty He's very shy & caught a fever so I will talk to you later, byeee" & she started dragging me outside.
~"Why did you said Rishab?" I pouted madly
~"His name was the first thing I could remember so...& what should've I said 'Shreyas Iyer'??"
~"Yes you should have said that..but Rishab is in your contact?"
~"Ofcourse..he's a whole mood & stop being jealous of your friends too! He's like my brother"
~"That f*cker didn't told me.."
~"Language Shreyas"
~"Yeah yeah..whatever"
By then we were standing infront of our cars. I looked every where then pulled my mask off a lil and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead & cheeks.
~"I don't wanna let you go but can't stop you too! Bye sweetheart" I spoke softly.
"Byeee" she quickly peaked my lips & hopped inside her car. A blush crept on my face as i waved at her. As soon as she was out of my sight I also got inside my car & left from there.

I don't know what to write anymore so it's all for today😂

TBC~