Part 9

Mom, dad & Shrestha who are currently in spain for a vacation called me a countless time & send me tones of messages but I didn't checked any of them neither talked to them. I haven't informed them about Dais's leaving too.
I just don't know how to face them when i'm the one who's actually wrong!

All of it was giving me so much stress & due to lack of food n energy I blacked out the next day.
I woke up just to find myself on the bed & my manager staring at me with furious eyes. It was dark outside...Gosh I was unconscious for a whole day I guess.
My thoughts of bubbles got burst when I heard my manager saying

~"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? Do you have any idea how much this is gonna cost you? Do you even know how hard it was for me to convince your coach! Everyone is asking about you & they are extremely mad because of your irresponsibility!"
I was quietly listening to him because I was out of words!

~"Do you know how worried you made me when you weren't responding! I thought you did something stupid...look at yourself what you've done to yourself in these days!"

~"I am sorry" is all I could utter
~"For Gods sake Shreyas stop acting like this. Be a Men & take the responsibility of your doing! It was you who did this to yourself.
Saying this he got up from the bed & started walking towards the door...

~"One more thing I had to break your door & i'll send someone to fix it the next day, till then please listen to me and eat something." & he left.

I saw the food tray on the table but didn't felt like eating. I was already brooding in agony & his words made me more sick! Tears were rolling down my face & I was sobbing silently.

1 day later~

Yuvi's POV :

It was saturday so I didn't had much work & decided to come home early. Entering my apartment I placed the shopping bags on the couch & headed to freshen up. After everything was done I unlocked my phone & saw 2 missed calls from manager bhaiya. My heart went restless imagining the worst possibilities when again my phone started buzzing. Quickly picking it up I placed it on my ear...

~"Yuvika..."
~"H-haan bhaiya"
~"How are you? Is everything okay there?
~"I'm perfectly fine bhaiya. How about you?"
~"I'm doing okay but nothing is fine here!"
Hearing him my heart started beating faster
~"Kyun bhaiya? What's wrong? I-is Shrey o-okaay?
~"Nahi"
My heart sank! And I desperately asked
~"What happened to him bhaiya? He is doing fine right? Plz tell me---"
~"He has gone insane after you left! He is not eating anything & drinking so much, I tried to stop him but he isn't listening to me. 2 days ago he locked himself up & got blacked out few times!"

Listening to him I was speechless & angry at the same time. Won't he let me live peacefully?

~"Yuvi I know this is too much to ask but can you please visit him for once? I'm requesting you behena...He is not attending any practice session, he can lose his place from playing 11. Please visit him once and convince him, he might listen to you"

I had no choice rather than visiting him, I can't live knowing he isn't doing good. So sighing i answered...
~"I don't think I have any other choice bhaiya! I'm coming within an hour."
~"Thankyou so much dear...drive carefully"
~"Humm" Saying this I disconnected the call and started getting ready. Hearing about his condition I was getting restless. Taking my purse I quickly hopped inside my car & started driving as fast as possible....

TBC~