Part 13

Yuvi's POV ~

He's driving for almost an hour & we still didn't reached our destination. I was getting impatient as he wasn't telling me where we were heading!
~"Yaar...how long will it take?"
~"Calm down young lady...just a little more to go"
~"You're telling me that from last 20 mins"
~"Okay okay...look it's there"
I looked outside and it was a theater. He parked his car & we both got out.
~"Are we here to watch a movie?"
~"Yes & your favorite one"
Saying so he pulled me inside. A very hand few people were there, we both settled & after a bit it showed the movie name

 A very hand few people were there, we both settled & after a bit it showed the movie name

                ~Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince~

A instant smile form on my face & I squirmed in happiness.
~"Oh My Goshhh..you remembered it's my favorite series?"
~"Is that even a question?"
~"Thank you so much Suraj" I was so lost in happiness that i kissed on his cheeks forgetting it's Suraj not Shreyas. Realizing my mistake I mumbled a little sorry. We both were blushing & it made us more embarrassed. We looked away and started watching my favorite movie.

On the other hand Shreyas was constantly keeping an eye on your location. He wanted to know which movie you were watching when he got to know you went to a movie theater. He was mentally praying for his practice to end soon so that he can follow you secretly.

It was 10:00 p.m. when the movie ended. You were feeling lively  because no matter how sad you are Harry Potter will always lift your mood up.

After coming out Suraj quickly hold my hands & started dragging me on the road.

~"Are we gonna walk now?" I asked being curious.
~"Just a bit"
It was a pretty 5 minuets walk to a cute quite looking restaurant where he took me.

~"Wowww..it's so nice in here" I exclaimed
~"I know you like less crowdy places"
~"You know so much about me. It's scary" my statement made both of us laugh.
It's been a while we didn't had korean food so ordered some Japchae, Ttokbokki & Chicken Noodle Soup for us.

By that time Shreyas also reached there. He wore a hoodie & mask to hide his identity & sat in a hideous place to keep an eye on them secretly. He saw her enjoying the night & felt good and sad at the same time. If he didn't messed up than he would be sitting there, with her. All the little helps Suraj was doing to her made him feel jealous but he couldn't do anything. After sometime all of them were done eating, Suraj & Yuv left the restaurant and Shreyas was following them with his car. Soon They also reached their car & drove away.

Yuvi's POV~

Suraj pulled the car beside a park and got out. He helped me to get out too & it was amazing. Cold breezes made my body shiver but it was so relaxing.

 Cold breezes made my body shiver but it was so relaxing

No one was there so it was really peaceful & nice. We started to walk beside the lake & the fresh air was blowing our minds when suddenly he hold two soft drinks bottles infront of my face.
~"Where did you got them from?"
~"I brought them on our way"
~"Wahhhhhh"
We both were enjoying the beautiful night view sipping on our drinks when he softly spoke
~"Are you feeling a bit better now?"
~"Huuhh?"
~"I mean you were feeling a bit off so I thought taking you out maybe help you to lift up your mood!"
~"Thanks Suraj....it really helped me a lot"
~"My pleasure madam"
~"I'm so lucky to have a friend like you, again thank you for taking care of me this way"
~"No nooo, no need to thank me. I just don't like to see you sad or stressed, you look ugly" saying so he started laughing loudly.
Gosh this guy just don't know how to be serious! But yes I was glad to have someone like him.

No one's POV~

When she said friend it kinda saddened Suraj but he know you already have someone & he can not do anything. But atleast he can make you smile. So to cover up his sadness he teased you & messed your hair & ran away
~"Hey...come here you little shit...how dare you mess my beautiful hair?!"
~"Catch me if you can shortieee"
You both forgot everything around you & started chasing each other, laughing & giggling.

Shreyas was hiding behind a tree & watching you both having fun. He didn't know what to feel. He was a possessive kinda person but he didn't wanted to mess anything so he left from there glancing at you for the last time.

On the other hand you both were out of breath due to too much running & sat down on the ground. After some time you calmed down & Suraj pulled you up from there. It was late so you decided to head back. It was a fun ride but half past mid night. You bid him good bye & headed towards your apartment.

Yuvi's POV~

I opened the door & threw my shoes aside. 'God I'm so tired now'.
I was thirsty so I decided to get some water first but suddenly a chill ran down my spine. I very clearly remember I turned off all the lights before leaving then who turned them on? If my brother came here then he would've informed me. Someone is definitely here & it scared me. I didn't had anything to protect myself so I fearfully took the vase from shoe rack & headed towards my leaving room. I could sense some movements from inside & I was shivering. Suddenly a tall figure appeared infront of me....I freaked out & screamed closing my eyes....

~"Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhh-----"