Part 22

~"Yuvika...Yuvika Roy" she replied starring at the ground. Ohh how badly I want to pull her chin up & make her look at my eyes, but I can't!
'What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this? Is it love at first sight? But I don't believe such things exist!' I thought to myself.
~"Beautiful" came out of my mouth unknowingly
~"W-Whatt?" She asked, this time looking at me
~"I mean your name, it's beautiful" I covered up quickly
~"Ohhh, I get that a lot" saying so she shifted her focus on the daisy flower she was holding. Then I realized I was so fascinated by her beauty that I didn't noticed how she was wearing a daisy flower printed saree & few daisies were hanging on her open hair. Her eyes was adoring the single flower on her hold & by the sparkle of her eyes I got it that she loves this flower.

~"You loves daisies a lot? Don't you?" I couldn't help but asked. She seemed astonished then looked up at me & replied
~"Yes I do. But how do---" I didn't let her finish and said
~"Isn't is pretty obvious professor?" She looked at herself & a blush crept on her face, she looked embarrassed but spoke
~"Yeah it is. So stupid of me" she tried to speak the last word quietly but I heard it
~"No madam you're not stupid"
She was going to say something when we suddenly heard

~"Ohh bhai flirt karna band kar idhar aaja, group discussion chal rha hain" it was Nitish. I looked at him mad but he just smirked & looked away.
~"I think you should go. It must be important" she said smiling a little
~"Yeahh...Let's meet again I'm not finished yet" I don't know why I said that but it made her crack a beautiful smile filled with shyness.
~"Humm...now go" she said looking away & With a huge grin on my face I ran towards my teammates.

Yuvi's POV~

I literally can't believe Shreyas Iyer the SHREYAS IYER was standing infront of me & talking to me. I was going insane but still tried to maintain my professionalism. Each word that was coming out of his mouth was making me crazy. I was feeling butterflies dancing on my stomach. But my happiness came to an end when Nitish Rana one of his team mate called him to come over. With a heavy heart I bid him bye but he said let's meet again and it made me happy.

'So was I able to draw his attention or was it just a casual thing for him. I shouldn't think much, He's such a big person & I'm just a simple girl chasing her dreams. Why would he even remember me' I was lost in my own thoughts when Professor Sen asked me to go with him. We had a thing to take care of so we left. It took us some time to settle it down & by the time we came back it was their returning time. They were packing their stuffs when my eyes meet with Shreyas. He was looking at me. Face expressionless, I couldn't read what he was thinking so I looked away getting a bit uncomfortable. Soon enough they head back to their buses & he didn't even glanced at me. It kinda broke my heart but who am I to complain?!

Next day~

I was still pretty sad over yesterday's incident how he ignored me but still I have to do my job. So sighing I started to get ready. I again wore a saree with minimal makeup.

I quickly hop in my brother's car & he dropped me at the gate of the ground

I quickly hop in my brother's car & he dropped me at the gate of the ground. I was a bit late so as soon as I approach the others I saw the buses also reached here, soon the players started to come down & filled the ground. My eyes were looking for a specific person when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked around &
~"Are you looking for me?" Exclaimed Shreyas
~"You startled me" I said placing my hands over my chest
~"It wasn't intentional"
~"Leave it but how did you came here? I mean I didn't saw you coming here!" I said confused
~"Magic girl...I'm a magician"
Is he being serious right now? How does his team mates even stand him? He's so weird I thought.
~"You think i'm weird?" His sudden words scared me
~"Wait wait wait...I'm the psychologist here, how are you reading my mind?"
~"I'm the Shreyas Iyer b-, I mean I can do anything" saying so he quickly left from there.

Strange! Why is he acting so weird? I just don't get his mood swings. Without thinking much I returned back to my place...

TBC~