07 | Wavering Loyalty

"Hold yo' head back

"Hold yo' head back. Don't make me tell you that again. Look at me Jas." Dayvon pulled on her bundles that were wrapped around his fist, giving her no other choice but to hold her head back.

"Watch me give you this dick." He gripped on her hair tighter when her eyes rolled back, unable to focus.

"I'm cumming. Baby, let me u-awnnn, fuuuck!" She let go of the knot that was tight in her stomach, releasing her substance around his dick.

"Mhm. Let that shit out ma. I got you." He kissed the side of her face, positioning himself on top of her when she lost her arch.

"You good? Hm?" He kissed her again, letting up on the grip he had on her neck so that she could catch her breath.

"I'm done baby. I'm good." She spoke exhaustively, holding her arms out in front of her.

Dayvon reached down below, grabbing the base of his dick to guide himself out of her. He then stroked his length that was covered in her cum, groaning under his breath at the feeling of his nut approaching.

"Shit." He grunted, letting his nut leak out on her lower back. He fell down next to her when he was done, briefly throwing his arm over his eyes.

"I love coming home to good pussy. Where you get that from?" He brought his hand down on her ass, making her quietly hiss from the stinging sensation left behind.

"Shut up boy." She laid her face down between her folded arms while he laughed, turning his body over to face hers. Her smile remained on her lips as he began to kiss them, sucking gently on her bottom lip.

"I love you so much." She mumbled, clearly tired.

"I love you too. You going to sleep?" He continued to kiss her, feeling her nod her head at him. He wasn't surprised. She needed a nap after every session.

He got out of the bed after giving her one more kiss, and then he headed towards the bathroom to get a small washcloth. He ran it under hot water before walking back over to her, cleaning her cum from between her legs.

"Shut that shit up 'for I get back up in here." He grabbed a handful of her ass when she moaned to herself, causing a smile of lust to replace her small pout.

Dayvon threw the towel in the dirty hamper after wiping her back off, then went back to the bathroom so that he could take a shower. He knew Jasmine would most likely join him in a few minutes if she had enough strength to fight her sleep.

He was proven correct when the glass door opened in the midst of him bathing, and he smirked at how worn out she looked. She rolled her eyes at his smug expression, standing underneath the shower head with him.

"You ever heard of aftercare? You need to start doing it. Ion know how you be having enough energy to shower literally right after we fuck anyway." She laid her head down on his chest after he rinsed the soap suds off of his body.