09 | I Love You

"You so damn fine

"You so damn fine. Can we make it quick?" Jasmine grabbed the front of Dayvon's jeans after seeing him looking at his grills in the mirror, just finishing with washing his face.

"'Preciate that ma but we gotta go." He chuckled, taking his hat off of the counter to put it on over his black and blonde dreads.

"We can be fastttt. We ain't did nothing in three whole days." She pleaded with a fake pout, purposely poking her bottom lip out.

Dayvon knew that plenty of men would enjoy being able to do sexual favors with two women at once but he wasn't one of them. He didn't think that was cool, especially with knowing that it could mess up one-or both-of their PH balances.

Plus, he knew it was ironic but he would never disrespect Autumn like that. He was mad at himself because he was perfectly fine with doing it to Jasmine, but he had already messed up with Autumn once and he wasn't going to do it again.

He hadn't even kissed Jasmine since being with Autumn a few days ago. He hoped she hadn't started to put the pieces together yet because he still didn't know how to break it to her that he was calling off the wedding and he now wanted to be done with her in general.

"I got you when we come home if you ain't tired by then." He kissed her forehead, knowing that he would just find another excuse by the time they'd be back home tonight.

"I'll probably be back before you anyway. I know Ms. Hazel gon' make me wanna get a Uber back. I don't even wanna be around her, knowing she don't like me. She finna hate me even worse when she find out her daughter back."

"I can drop you off at Nessa house if you wanna be over there 'til we get back?" He suggested, referring to her best friend, Vanessa.

"Nah. I'll be fine. Maybe I'll just stay in the car." The real reason she didn't take him up on that offer was because she didn't want to leave Autumn and Dayvon alone. She couldn't keep an eye on them if she was over her best friend's house.

"Aight then. Let's go." He led the way out of their bedroom, seeing Autumn and August waiting for them in the living room.

"You look good twin. Gimme some." Dayvon leaned down to be at his son's level, and August reached up to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you daddy. I can get a happy meal before we go to GG house?" He asked, letting Dayvon fix the way his coat hung off his shoulder.

"Nope. She cooked. If you don't like what she made, then I'll go buy you one." He told him, and August nodded in agreement. He liked when his GG cooked, most of the time.

"C'mon mommy." August grabbed her hand, and she slid her phone in her back pocket while simultaneously letting him pull her to the garage.

Dayvon briefly scanned over her outfit choice; dark blue skinny jeans, the classic brown Ugg boots he'd bought for her, and a matching sweatshirt. So simple but she made it look so good.