10 | I Hate You

"I stopped drinking when you got pregnant

"I stopped drinking when you got pregnant. Stopped smoking too. Then that night I went to find you, I got drunk as hell. The sober me would've been too nervous to walk up to you foreal." Dayvon chuckled, taking a sip from a champagne glass of Taylor Port.

"I was wondering what gave you the courage. I was in my head like, this man hate confrontation. He gotta be high or something." She told him with a smile on her face, earning a laugh from him.

"You think you know me and you don't."

"I know you better than you know yourself." Autumn waved him off, dipping her paint brush into the color blue.

He leaned his head over to kiss her face, trailing more mini kisses across her cheek until he reached her lips. Autumn lifted her hand to rub over his jawline as his lips remained pressed against hers. He didn't deepen the kiss; only kissing her bottom one with low eyes.

"What else you know?" He let go of her bottom lip after gently sucking it into his mouth.

"That at your best, you are loveee. You're a positive, motivating force within my life." She sung along with Aaliyah, causing a smile to spread across his lips.

"You so handsome baby. I love your mouth." She stuck her tongue out to run it across his grills, and his hand immediately came up to grab her neck.

"Man quit talking to me like that 'for I do something to you." He kissed her moist tongue, and she smiled back at him when he let his spit fall on it.

"What if I want you to?"

"You don't 'cause I'ma put a baby in you and you said you ain't want another one." He told her in all seriousness, making her throw her head back as she let out another laugh.

"Yeah, stop playing with me lil' girl. My dick hard right now." He reached behind her to slap her butt, grabbing a handful of it right after.

"Dayvon that shit hurt." She punched his shoulder, and the smile tugging on his lips broke out into a grin as he laughed. She was only wearing high waisted thongs for bottoms, so he got all skin when he hit it.

"And you made me mess my painting up. Ugh. Get out my face." She mushed his head when he attempted to give her a kiss, only making him laugh harder.

The two of them were still currently in Autumn's old bedroom at her mom's house, and it was now going on seven in the morning. Autumn took the first bottle of liquor she seen on the counter and some old canvases and paint from the garage, so now they were having a little paint n' sip. They had yet to fall asleep from yesterday's party.

Both of them were undeniably tipsy by this point, so the paintings weren't all that good looking. Autumn was making it seem like she was Picasso while drawing her little beach horizon, which was why Dayvon found it funny that she was mad about it being messed up. It looked bad to begin with.