Why did we get here again?

**Crash**

**Crash**

**Crack**

**SHATTER**

"Catch that guy!" A security guard said as they were chasing a man. The man was fast, fast enough to outrun over 20 lab scientists. Well, I mean, they dedicated their life to research; their physical feats aren't that strong or, in this case, speed.

"On your left," I dodge the guard that tried tackling me. I looked over the camcorder I was holding. "Thanks, TTT," I said while looking at the camcorder where my friend is at.

"You think you can disable the door lock function?" I said to her before looking quickly back at where I was running to an automated closing door. "On it!" She said enthusiastically.

Right before the door started going down, it stopped. I slid under for some coolness points, even though I'm sure I scraped the floor with how heavy my bag is, full of science stuff, don't ask.

"Shut the door again!" I yelled as I got to the other side of the automated door. TTT responded, "Let's go!" She shut the door quite fast, and you could hear an audible slam.

**Bang** **crash**

Ah, the sound of scientists and security guards slamming through a closed metal door, music to my ears. I continued running until I confirmed we are safe from the ones chasing us. "**Sigh**, remind me again not to let you convince me to go to an underground lab to confirm my suspicions," I said as I looked at my camcorder again. It looked like TTT got a bit dizzy due to my recent stunt. She replied, "Won't promise though" and smiled as she responded to my 'short lecture.'

I sighed; it has been at least 5 months now since TTT and I met in the multimedia classroom. She's now my best friend and my closest informant, giving me some locations about hidden labs around the world that might confirm my curiosity about everything. "Well, now we know that aliens do exist." I gently put down the camcorder where TTT is as I cross out something in the notepad. TTT tried looking at the notepad, but the camcorder could only reach the edge of my notebook.

Curious, she asked, "What's with that notepad, Angelo?" I replied, "Just all my suspicions," as I lazily showed her the notepad. It was filled to the brim with notes, and I could see her make an amazed face. "So what now?" I asked TTT as I picked up the camcorder where she was inside. "There is this-" I shut off the camcorder before putting it back in my bag. I stretched my arms. "Sorry, TTT, but I need some rest before going on another adventure. Hope you don't mind," I said before going out of the secret underground lab back to the surface.

*Probably somewhere in the cyber village*

"That's just rude! Hmph! Save yourself when you're in trouble again, Angelo. I won't help you this time," TTT said. (She's lying; she will still save Angelo)