plan and separation

Angelo's POV

Believe it or not, it has been three days since I started pretending in SPDM. Currently, I have reunited with TTT because of the little escapade I did three days ago, but here I am at last, reunited with her, although just digitally only. As much as I want to hug TTT personally, the gap between the global village and the real world has only been crossed once. I want to confess to her…; it has been a good week since I have become a student.

“I'm telling you TTT, these arcanist teachers are weird,” I said as I walked around my room, holding the camcorder where TTT is currently in. She sighed before replying.

“Come on, Angelo, what is really your plan for going all the way and infiltrating SPDM?” She questioned, and I answered quickly.

“It's because I got intel that there is a way to get inside the global village again… here.”

I said. TTT smiled before giving me a cheeky grin.

“Well then, I'll try and help you!”

Unable to contain my happiness at TTT helping me get info about the whereabouts of the portal to the global village, I shouted.

“Wait, really?!?!?!”

A minute later, I just realized that I shouted, meaning that someone will approach the room due to the noise.

“Quick TTT, hide here!”

I whisper-shout as I open the wardrobe inside my room. I put the camcorder neatly at the darkest and very much unnoticeable corner before I fully close the wardrobe. TTT said something just as I closed it.

“Hey Angelo, if we meet again in the global village, I want to tell you something.”

She said meekly, as if hiding something. I sighed before smiling and replying.

“Sure, I'll listen to what you're gonna say… just play safe when you're browsing for info, alright?”

I said. I saw TTT nod her head inside the camcorder, and with that, I fully closed the wardrobe just in time before security came in and knocked on my door.

“Hey kid, you alright there?” the guard asked. I answered almost instantly.

“Yeah, I'm alright... I just saw a spider, yeah, a spider!”

The guard was easy to convince.

“Alright, next time don't shout that loud; you know there are other students in the vicinity, alright?”

The guard replied. I answered, “Roger!”

With that, I heard the footsteps of the guard fading away. Whew, glad that was done. I waited a few more minutes before opening my wardrobe again and picking up the camcorder that TTT is currently in.

“Guard is out,” I said to TTT.

“So should we start the plan?” TTT asked. I nodded my head. With that confirmation, she disappeared again. Looks like I have TTT helping me now.

I placed the camcorder back in the wardrobe before thinking to myself, separated yet again, but this time for a good cause.

I lightly smiled before settling down on my bed and closing my eyes. It's now or never.
———————————————————
**Time left before October 27**

48:59:59
.
.
.
.
48:59:58