where are you...

Angelo's pov

I met TTT again; we greeted each other. I asked her how she's doing, and she replied overall. My interactions with her when she was talking to me inside the camcorder were limited, per se. She told me that now that I'm here at the global village again, why not have some fun? Of course, I accepted her invitation. She grabbed my hand, guiding me as we weaved through countless digital buildings and went around the village. Of course, I was flustered; imagine your crush holding your hands. Isn't it quite embarrassing?

Nevertheless, I enjoyed my time with her. We got to a digital amusement park; I don't know how they have that.

“Hey Angelo, look at the view here!”

TTT said as I looked over to her side on the digital ferris wheel, and the view... It was breathtaking.

—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------
Time is ticking

9:59:59
.
.
.
9:59:58
—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------

“You're telling me you have digital photo booths?” I asked TTT as she nodded her head before saying.

“Come on, let's take a photo!”

She dragged me to the photo booth, and once we were inside, she said.

“Say cheese!”

I smiled as the photo booth took a photo. After exiting the booth, I said,

“Where to next, TTT?”

I looked over at the photos generated by the digital photobooth.

“Let's wait until night!”

I nodded my head as I followed closely beside her. I am happy.

—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------
Time won't wait for you…

6:59:59
.
.
.
6:59:58
—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------

Nighttime inside the digital world, TTT and I watched the digital sky made up of numbers, forming intricate patterns. I asked TTT how that was happening, and she answered.

“Data computing stuff, that's all I know.”

She leaned onto my shoulder, making me blush a bit. I tried my hardest not to look nervous before saying,

“H-hey, are you c-comfortable laying your head on m-my shoulder…?”

I asked her, and she gently nodded. I smiled before looking at the digital night sky. I'm grateful for all the things we did.

—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------
Tick tock, that's the time getting away…

5:59:59
.
.
.
5:59:58
—--------—--------—--------—--------—--------

Deja Vu – I feel deja Vu, the digital wind is once again hitting my face as TTT sped up, driving the speedboat. This is like the time I stopped a giant manifestation of a virus, but this time it was just out fishing with her.