Secrets of others a guide

This was the time Angelo was driving away from the theater, still traumatized. TTT tried lightening up the mood a little bit; she looked over to the driver's seat and asked, “Hey Angelo? Do you want to hear some secrets?” Angelo, still driving and focusing on the road, replied, “As long as it takes my mind away from whatever that thing we just ran away from… sure.” With a smile, TTT began telling some things.

They stopped at a traffic light, and TTT, although in a camcorder, knows the surroundings well. This is the first thing TTT dropped, “On your left, the one driving that red Ferrari car, is a doll collector.” Angelo, quite surprised, looked over to his left, where he saw a man driving a red Ferrari complete with a leather jacket. Mistaking the man to be quite malicious, but the man wasn't, if what TTT said was true then,

**Ping**

Green light, time to move. Before Angelo drove off, he looked over to his left again to see the man that TTT said to be a doll collector, “Hey! What's your favorite doll?” Without missing anything, Angelo drove off with incredible speed. He looked over to his side mirror, seeing the man TTT said to be a doll collector actually looks quite shocked, and if anything, the man fixing his sunglasses confirms that. Angelo, while still driving, said something to TTT, “I assume you're correct.” Not wasting this opportunity, TTT nodded her head with pride, “See, I told you I know secrets!” TTT said. “Yeah, yeah, I know, what's next?”

Angelo looks at the clothing store, briefly seeing a random man come out of it, “The man that just came out of the clothing store is buying things to look cool?” he said to TTT as he continued to drive.

“Ah… I was gonna tell you that, but yes, it's true. He searched up the nearest clothing store that has cool clothes for sale,” she said before humming a tune as she just stayed silent for a while. Before she asked Angelo again, “And I know you're secretly learning computer coding for someone~” She said, earning a slightly embarrassed look on Angelo’s face. Once they got to another red traffic light, Angelo reached for the camcorder to turn it off so that TTT won't see his embarrassing reaction. “Sorry TTT,” he turned off the camcorder, earning a protest from TTT.

“I'll turn it on when we're back at the house. Sorry TTT, but I have to do it,” he said to the turned-off camcorder where TTT was in. He was learning computer coding for TTT; it was to give her a present to commemorate their friendship that is now 2 years. Let's just say… he earned a scolding from TTT after they got home.