Bear lake monster!

There was a man sitting by a campfire in a forest, seemingly ordinary. The only unique aspect was his camcorder placed right next to him, an eccentric choice that many would find crazy.

"Hey TTT, have you heard of the monster in Bear Lake?" the man asked, glancing at the camcorder where his friend, TTT, was inside. The girl replied, "Yeah, I know of it. Did you know that Brigham Young, the former governor of Utah, actually lent a large rope to capture the monster?" The man nodded, saying, "Yeah, I know. It's kind of unique, right? Wouldn't be much of a surprise if it's true, considering a lot of my curiosities got answered because of you."

The man smiled at the camcorder where TTT was, and she smiled back, saying, "Eh, no worries. I'm your friend, after all. I still can't believe it's been almost a year since we met back in the multimedia classroom." TTT sighed, looking at the man. She noticed a brief smile on his face, and curiosity got the better of her. She asked, "Angelo, what are you thinking?" Angelo replied, "Hey, let's check it out if it's true." TTT protested, "Hey, I know we've seen some things. It's also because of it that you almost got wiped off the face of the earth!" Despite her protest, Angelo picked up the camcorder with TTT inside, cleared the camping area, and headed to Bear Lake. He said, "Talking like that? Who are you? Are you the TTT I know?."

They arrived at Bear Lake around 2 am. Angelo and TTT waited, and suddenly, the monster showed up, just as the legends described. The Bear Lake Monster, a serpentine creature at least 50 feet long with spikes along its back. Its head resembled a cow, otter, crocodile, or walrus, depending on who you asked. Angelo picked up the camcorder with TTT and said, "See, it's real." TTT, amazed to see it in person, celebrated briefly. However, their joy was short-lived as the monster turned to look at them.

"This was probably a bad idea," Angelo admitted, grabbing the camcorder and making a hasty exit. He turned off the camcorder, leaving TTT in the dark about what was happening.

**Somewhere in the global village:**

"Hey, Angelo! Not again—UGHH!" TTT was angry again as Angelo had turned off the camcorder while running. She could only hope her friend was fine.

**Back in the real world:**

Angelo wasn't fine. "ROOOAAARRR!!!" The monster chased him, but Angelo, unafraid, led it through a series of twists and turns. When the monster nearly caught up, it unexpectedly tripped. Angelo burst into laughter, taunting, "PFFTTT!!! HAHAHAH!! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YOU?" He crouched down to meet the monster eye to eye and turned on the camcorder again, allowing TTT to see everything.

"Angelo! Stop doing that, will you? You made me worried sick," TTT scolded. Before she could lecture Angelo further, she saw the Bear Lake Monster tangled up with some trees. She questioned, "Did you do all this?" Angelo nodded, took a picture with his camera, and released the monster. It was morning, precisely 6 am, and the monster retreated to its lair. Angelo looked at TTT in the camcorder and apologized, "Sorry, didn't warn you back there." TTT replied, "Considering the fact you kept yourself safe and actually humiliated the Bear Lake Monster, yeah, apology accepted. But don't ever do that again, you hear me?" She lectured Angelo, who promised with a smile, "Sure will. That's a promise."

We can say that this whole local legend hunting was just very fun for Angelo and TTT.