the mysterious bar

Angelo's POV:

"So, we're in Italy... ah, my Italian might need some work. Ever since my parents and I left Italy, I think my Italian is rusty now." I looked at the camcorder after stepping off the plane. "Well, we got a lot of money due to one request from our website – visit Italy and find the mysterious bar." TTT shortly replied, "Well, you didn't tell me we have a website that we use to get some requests!"

I tried to reply, but the whole thing just feels weird, especially since I can see some people staring at me now. I found a less dense place to talk to TTT. "The website I made for others to share legends and rumors around the world, not to use it to directly pay me if the legends are true!"

I shook the camcorder a little, making TTT stumble from inside. Shortly after she regained her balance, she sighed and said, "Just tell me what we are investigating. I'm too used to you doing your own thing without knowing other benefits."

I tried replying to her scolding with some arguments. "Hey, I didn't—" Before I finished my argument, she shut off the camcorder on her own! "HEY!" I tried to shake the camcorder to turn it on and see TTT, but it looks like she forcefully hacked it for it not to open. At least it should be an hour before it opens again. I sighed. I really need to apologize to her this time.

Well, let's just focus on finding that legendary bar. I went over to a nearby restaurant. Walking up to the counter, I said, "Buongiorno signore, posso chiederle dov'è il bar?" I asked the host.

“Mi dispiace giovanotto ma non conosco nessun bar in questa zona... ma conosco qualcuno che potrebbe farlo,” the man at the host said in Italian. I sighed and excused myself from the restaurant, heading over to the person mentioned by the host.

**Third Person POV:**

Angelo approached the man the host mentioned knows every bar in town. Angelo asks, “Hello? Buongiorno? Parla inglese?” he said to the shabby-looking man, who turned his head in Angelo's direction and said, “Don't worry, I speak English. Did you get sent here via the host’s order? Tell him I'll pay my bill,” he said. Angelo shook his head for a ‘no’ gesture, “No, I'm not sent by the host…partly…I hear you were the man who knows every bar in town? I want to ask something...” Angelo looked at the shabby-looking man with a smile.

Carlo, as he calls himself, sighed with relief, and said, “So, what bar are you looking for? The one near the docks or the one near a plaza? Also, just call me Carlo.” The shabby-looking man looked at Angelo.

“Actually… do you know a bar that appears at the edge of the town? I heard it only shows up every night at that spot, then in the morning it will disappear without a trace. Do you know of that bar, Mr. Carlo?” Angelo questioned. Carlo looked at him with wide-open eyes before regaining his composure. He finished the drink in his hand before saying, “Come with me, I know of that peculiar bar... but be warned, the fellas there aren't friendly,” he said, gesturing Angelo to follow him.

Angelo nodded and followed him to the spot of the bar.They arrived at the spot where the rumored mysterious bar always shows up. Angelo checked his watch; it was already 4 pm. “Wait for a bit,” Carlo said to Angelo, looking at the empty lot in front of them.

Not long after, a building appeared. Angelo, surprised at the sudden appearance of a building, regained his composure. Carlo gestured him to enter the bar without him, saying, “Go, I won't accompany you any longer. Watch out if the bartender gives you a drink; don't ever take it,” Carlo warned Angelo. Angelo nodded and entered the bar. The door creaked as he entered. He didn't expect anything fancy nor messy looking.