infiltration

Angelo's pov

The moment I entered St. Pavlov Foundation, I felt a little uneasy. The old man introduced himself to the guards as 'Paul.' Technically, that's not his name, but we won't talk about it for a while. This whole place is surreal, with lots of futuristic equipment not publicly released. My only mission is to see TTT again and express my thanks in the digital world, but we promised I'd be able to contact her after a week.

Finally, the old man finished talking to the headmaster of the SPDM. As 'Paul' walked out of the headmaster's office, he smiled at me and said, "You're accepted in SPDM, kid. Remember not to act too suspicious."

I nodded in understanding as 'Paul' guided me to the classroom. Here we go again, grade school but for arcanists. My main goal is to access a building where they keep technology that might help recreate the portal that got me to the digital world. What's the best plan to get inside it? Pretend I'm a student. I saw my classmates, and in this pretend scenario, there was a desk with books stacked, obscuring the view from the front. Someone is pretending to be here.

I took a deep breath and introduced myself, "Hello! My name is Angelo! Pleased to meet all of you!" My only goal is to meet TTT again, no matter what it takes.