the beach and feelings

Angelo POV:

“So you're telling me... this whole place is the world inside the net?!” Amazed, I asked TTT, but she simply nodded. I never knew this whole place existed. “So, now I'm here... what are we gonna do?” We were walking around the village when TTT suddenly stopped and turned to face me.

“I know some spots for a good hangout!” Without any warning, she started running, and I followed her. As we explored, I marveled at the landscape. Once she stopped running, I caught my breath. “Hold on... where are we now, TTT?” I asked, curious about our current location. She started walking, and I followed suit.

“This is the digital beach near the digital sea. As you can see, the whole water is made up of numbers. You won't see that in the real world,” she pointed at the sea made of 1s, 0s, and 2s.

I stopped walking and just looked at the digital ocean. “Beautiful,” I blurted out loud, admiring the bizarre world inside the net. TTT walked over, blocking the view. “Beautiful, isn't it?” she said with a smile. “I hope you stay for a while, but your parents will probably be worried.”

“Don't worry about it. This is just a normal occurrence now since we always sneak out for adventures, right?” I replied with a smile. After thinking for a moment, she smiled and nodded in agreement.

Before she went near the digital water, I followed suit, still admiring the beauty of this bizarre world. A sudden shout caught my attention. “Hey Angelo! Catch this!” I turned to see a splash of digital water. Amused and a little angry, I retaliated. “Hahaha! This is fun!” she said as we continued playfully.

As the sun went down, we laid on the sand, drenched from our playful water fight. I took a deep breath and looked up at the binary sky. “TTT, thank you for being my friend,” I said, smiling at her. She returned the smile. “No problem. You're my first friend who didn't get scared and run away from me. I'm thankful for that, especially because I managed to go around the real world because of you!”

She stood up with open arms. “Thanks to you, I managed to see the outside world more freely... and for being the guy to give me happiness...” TTT dropped her arms and shyly turned around. Wait, is that a blush? Did I hear that right? Before I could sit up and reply, she corrected herself. “I mean, thank you for giving me happiness because of our friendship!” she said with random hand movements.

“Well, don't worry about it. You're also my first friend who didn't find me weird for being interested in the supernatural or rumors!” I said, slightly embarrassed, scratching the back of my neck.

I remembered something. “Hey TTT, close your eyes for a second!” I stood up and walked close to her. Without any problems, TTT closed her eyes. “Alright, open your hands for me.” She complied. I searched my pockets and found the gift. “Open your eyes now, TTT!” I smiled as she opened her eyes, revealing two candy-colored hair clips. “I made it myself, learned coding for that, you know! Take care of it; it's my gift for you.” There was silence, and then I heard a clipping sound. TTT had put on the hair clips, smiling at me. I was stunned and blurted out what I was thinking.

“You look beautiful.” After realizing what I said, I blushed crimson. “I, uh... forget what I said earlier!” I tried to cover up my mistake, but TTT just giggled. “Don't worry. Thank you for the compliment, Angelo.” She turned her head around, blushing. Is she blushing? That's cute. What am I saying? I need to get my thoughts together!

As the sun almost set, TTT and I sat on the beach. “You know, I was worried about going back, but I think the digital landscape isn't that bad.” I focused on the sunset. Before I knew it, TTT looked at me. “If anything happens, if you want to hear some secrets, if you're feeling sad, don't worry. I'm here.” She said with her cute smile. I looked back at her. Perhaps this whole incident isn't so bad after all. I just hope I can have a fun time here with TTT. Maybe, just maybe, am I catching feelings for her?