23

Ebony lips pressed against my own as a hand snaked down my chest, slowly, sensually. The large, rough hand kept moving until it rested over my hard member giving it a satisfying squeeze causing me to let out an embarrassingly loud moan.

"Quiet now little bird..." A deep voice grumbled as the kiss was broken.

"Don't want everyone to hear." A softer, sweeter voice cooed teasingly as another hand reached up and tweaked one of my nipples. Pinching just hard enough to cause me to thrust my hips into the teasing hand. "Or do you?"

Another kiss swallowed my wonton moans as sweet, firm lips pressed against my own. His earthy scent surrounded me punctuated only by a more mellow airy scent that simply complimented his own. My body was in heaven as I was toyed with, their hands creating a rising pleasure in me I can't remember ever experiencing.

Teasing, stroking, kissing and all manner of torture I endured until I couldn't anymore, my body approaching the release I'm craving. Just when I'm about to fall over that precipice my eyes shoot open, darting around my room, lost momentarily in my fading dream.

Fuck.

A pair of warms tighten, squeezing me against an equally warm, solid chest. After a dream like that I didn't really want to move from this familiar earthy scent that I could simply drown in. I didn't know how long I had even been asleep for at this point but nature was calling and I planned on answering.

"Bathroom..." I groaned as I tried to dislodge myself from my captor.

"Comfy." A gruff voice replied, tightening his arms around me more.

"Jali I will pee on this bed without any questions asked." I warned, struggling a little to get out of his hold.

"Ew. Let him up. I'm not into that kind of thing." Malin whined, rolling away from me on the bed, fearful of being caught up in whatever we were doing.

"What are you into?" Jali questioned, peeking an eye open and focusing his attention on Malin as he loosened his grip on me.

"Wh-What?" Malin sputtered, seemingly wide awake now, turning over to face the two of us. With the both of them distracted I slipped from the bed by rolling over a confused Malin and rushed to the bathroom. After taking are of the most pressing business, I scrubbed my face, splashing ice cold water on it repeatedly to clear my head.

Thoughts and dreams like that were only going to get me in trouble. After I was done I re-entered the room to see Malin barely struggling in Jali's grasp. I almost didn't say anything as the scene before me was more than interesting.

"Jali stop harassing Malin." I laughed at Malin's flushed cheeks. It didn't seem like he hated it all that much.

"I didn't do anything. He said he was cold now that you left so I tried to warm him up. I was being helpful." He huffed the last part and if it wasn't for the mischievous grin on his face I would actually believe him.

"Do you really want him to let go Malin?" I questioned as I stood at the edge of the bed. "We can all cuddle together if I get back in. Be all warm and toasty."

Say yes.

He didn't answer but the red on his cheeks deepened and his struggling stopped. I took that as a positive sign and jumped back into bed, worming my way in between the two of them. It was actually very comfy in between the two strong men. More than that, I felt safe.

It was at that moment that thoughts of what landed us in bed like this came back to me. With a heavy sigh I realized that I'd need to figure out what to do. We could leave but I was having a good time here as well as Jali and Malin. It was the happiest I had been in a while. Although I'm sure anywhere with them would have the same effect.