38 | The Photoshoot

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetimeAnd I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

💌

Esha's POV :-

" No Avin , Let me go . I will be late. "
I tried to run But he came from behind and hugged me and picked me up . I started throwing my legs in the air.

" No . You aren't going anywhere without eating something . " He started saying against me.

" Avin , please . " He took me in his arms and forced me to go to the dining table. He pulled the chair with his feet and made me sit on the chair.

" Baby , be a good girl . " He already served the food he made for me .
And I was shocked and emotional seeing the food . Indian . I am gonna cry now .

" You made Indian ? Puri and Alurdum " I glared at the food with tempting and glossy eyes .

" Yes ! Now come on . Let me feed you . " He dragged a chair and sat beside me .

" Avin , I love you . " No . I didn't say it . I said it in my mind .

He took a small bite of Puri , dipped it in the curry of Alurdam , and then placed a hand in my chin and fed it to me.

" I don't like it when you go out without eating. You should eat your food on time. " He advised and I nodded like a baby while my mouth is full of food .

" Did you really take therapy? " That question was seriously running through my mind ever since he told me , so I asked.

" I don't lie , Sunflower . " He said and again filled my mouth with another bite of Puri .

" A lot has happened in the one year since I came here after you left , Esha." He said this to me softly and I could see that pain in his eyes which broke me from inside .

I looked into his eyes and grabbed his other hand .

" What happened ? " I asked him .

" Leave it . You will be late. " He spoke and gave me a open mouth kiss on my cheek . And I let him do it .

I did not say anything further. he fed me quickly and I took my bag and quickly left the house. Before leaving, I was very eager to hug him. I don't want to leave him alone .

☁️

" Now what happened to you ? Why are you not going ? " I punched the steering wheel of my car . " Why did this happen today ? " I almost cried out .

I am in my car at the parking lot of my penthouse . And I didn't even started driving and it's not working .

Fine . Cool Esha . Cool . Be normal .