SCP shower thoughts #1

Warning: none that i can think of

If a blind person looks at SCP 173, does SCP 173 stop or ignore them since they cant see him and pay attention?

If SCP 999 was near SCP 096, would 096 become passive or happy?

Can any; if not most SCPs become more passive or happy around SCP 999?

If SCP 049 thinks everyone is infected with the 'pestulince', is he aware that he may be infected too?

Is SCP 999 aware who his father is or would rather not know?

If SCP 012 needs blood to finish its piece, can we put an immortal SCP to finish its manuscript?

If SCP stands for Secure, Contain, Protect, why does the foundation think it's okay to take away people from their homes to become test subjects?

Could SCP 682 be a motivational speaker to Satanists?

If SCP 682 speaks the truth about the Foundation, is the SCP Foundation the evil ones?

Why is SCP 999 so sweet and kind if his father is the Scarlett King and his siblings all look forward to destroying humans

Who the fuck let Dr Bright or whatever have a YOUTUBE CHANNEL?!

The SCP Foundation 0-5 council are basically a bunch of SCPs right? Then why do they capture fellow anomalies?

Why to the Chaos Insurgency cause chaos, like they're gonna get killed by the SCPs so why release them???