You're hopeless (Ticci Toby x Reader)

Warning: fluff, short story

I woke up and yawned as I looked at the clock next to my bed, 9:30. 'Crap!' I thought 'I slept in.'.

I hurried to put on some clean clothes, I chose a simple t-shirt and some F/C shorts. I looked in the mirror, admiring myself in my clothes. It was a lazy Sunday but I still had 'work' to do as Slendermans proxy.

I flew out the door and hurried down the hall and down the stairs. I arrived and saw Laughing Jack, Jeff, BEN, and Sally downstairs sitting in the living room. "Hello, sleeping beauty~" Jeff said, grinning at me. I glared at him, Jeff has always been flirting with me since the moment I stepped into the mansion. Too bad I fell for Ticci Toby.

"Y/N! Y/N! Look at this!" Sally exclaimed as she held up a picture of 2 stick figures "It's you and Toby!". Sally smiled brightly at me, I had heart in my eyes. Sally was the sweetest girl I have ever met!

"Thank you Sally! Is it okay if I hang it in my room?" Sally nodded quickly before handing me the picture and running back to the coffee table to continue coloring and drawing.

I smelled something burning in the kitchen after I started to walk away. I gasped a little and sprinted towards the kitchen. "Don't burn alive, Y/N!" I heard BEN yell as the boys started laughing, except Jeff. Jeff scowled at the joke and slapped BEN over the head which turned into a brawl between the two, in which LJ and Sally were cheering for them. I rolled my eyes by the time I reached the kitchen.

I peeked in to see only Toby cooking on the stove with a pan on fire. I sighed as I hugged him from behind and he jumped as I did. "Hi N/N" I cooed as he kissed my head "Hey baby, want some pancakes or waffles?" I giggled as I looked at the pan that had a burned pancake on it.

"You're hopeless, Toby." He rolled his eyes and replied "It's not my fault that I only know how to make waffles". I laughed a little and patted his head "Here," I said as I grabbed his hand "I'll show you how to make the pancakes." "Thanks Y/N/N."

"I love you, baby~" Toby said as I cooked the pancakes with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"I love you too, Toby." I said as I pressed a kiss into his hair. I felt him nuzzle against me again.