Slashers with an S/O that saved them (part 1)

Warning: mentions of blood, mentions of violence, graphic description, fluff!

Note: This will be updated soon!

Bubba:

Somehow, Bubba's victim got a hold of a machete and started to become bold and come after Bubba. Of course he was not expecting the person to become so brave and bold. The large machete sliced Bubba's arm a bit and he started freaking out a little. You saw what was happening from the doorway and rushed to disarm the person. This caused you to get cut a few times but you managed to disarm the person and used their own weapon to stab them. Bubba rushed over to you, babbling incoherently and hugging you tight to comfort you (and himself).

Jason:

After Jason killed off some of the teens that entered the camp, one escaped him. Jason told you to stay put in the main cabin and to wait because he thought it was too dangerous. You just happened to start cooking some food for when he got back. Jason got worried when he couldn't find the teen and decided to go back to the cabin. When he arrived to find you safe, the teen tried to ambush him with a bat after breaking the window. However you got in front of Jason and took the hit. Jason grabbed the person by the neck and it snapped it. He picked you up and laid you down on the bed to rest.

Micheal:

It was halloween night and as usual, he began his killing spree. You were in your house watching some tv and eating some left over trick-or-treat candy. When Micheal returned after killing a 19 year old girl, he cleaned himself up and sat down with you. But somehow the girl survived after being stabbed by him in an alleyway. She broke into your home after following and grabbed a knife and tried to rush towards him, knife in hand. You decided to take the blow, this made Micheal panic a little. He just grabbed his own knife and stabbed the girl and tended to you after.

Billy (Loomis):

He tried to kill a teen that was really pissing him off in school. He decided to kill them. Unfortuanly, the teen had some cards up their sleeves and managed to injure Billy. He ran out of the house and towards yours. The teen followed him and attempted a second time to murder him but you ran towards the person and wrestled them for the weapon. This caused you to get stabbed as well. Billy saw red after that, the next thing you know, the teen got mutilated. Billy took care of you after that and you took care of him. Cuddled and kissed the next day!