Mine~... (short horror story)

Warning: Blood, mentions of kidnapping, yandere behavior, graphic details, gore

The boys eyes were sharp and cold. Blood dripped from his hands as he coldly stared at the body of his school mate. He has had a crush on the girl, Antoinette or just Annette. He would start longingly at her from behind her during class.

He knew that a beautiful and ethereal girl like Annette would never be with a dark, gloomy, and weird boy like him. It didn't stop him from daydreaming about kidnapping Annette and her falling for him and her becoming his wife.

His dark fantasies were cut short when a boy tried to get his attention. His daily bully was yelling and insulting him. It happened everyday but he stopped caring.

As if he couldn't fall any harder, Annette stood up for him. "God damn it, Victor! Stop picking on him you klootzak (Ass in dutch)!" From that day forward he was determined to get her to be his.

He asked if she could study at his house with him for a group project, she accepted. About an hour passed before he asked "Would you.. b-be willing t-to date me?" he cringed as he stuttered. Her eyes widened in shock but she soon regained the composer and shook her head "I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend.." She trailed off "You're a nice guy but you're not my type." and with that she left.

The boy was heartbroken but he vowed to have her one way or another.

Later on, a few weeks later, he peered-pressured her to come to his house again. She at first declined but soon accepted when he guilt-tripped her into coming. And this was how he ended up in this whole mess...

"If I can't have you...no one can." Before she could react, he plunged the knife deep in her throat, blood spattering on his face, dark hair, and clothes. He would just make Annette into his own little doll that will obey him whenever. Blood soaked the floor but he didn't care, he would blame his parents.

His parents were drug addicts and were away doing sketchy things with other people who were also addicts, cult members, and stuff like that. He would blame his parents for murdering his friend and just say he was too scared to tell the police.

It didn't matter, Annette was now his...and no one would stop him.

A/N: Kinda based off true story! A story of a man who's patient died because apparently she was destined to be his wife but died of tuberculosis or something and he stole her body and basically turned her into a doll and slept with her...

The more ya know I guess